Monday, May 04, 2015

Brunch date with the girls @ Underground Societe, Bandar Sunway.

Looking at my pictures just made me realized I have so many food places to blog about! 
What to do, living at such hectic lifestyle food is the only quick remedy to heal my poor soul LOL.

Speaking of which, I've been sitted at the same spot since 2PM, transferring pictures from my camera to laptop, arranging them accordingly, followed by editing and uploading at this place, then only started to write.

What more can I say?  Blogging is not easy because we are all perfectionist wanting to jot down our most beautiful memories.  We love capturing beautiful things, trying to get the perfect angle all the time, constantly have hundreds of shots of the one same thing.

But after all, this is what make us happy isn't it? :)

Spending time with blogger friends over good food and quality conversations are really sweet. 
Because we totally understand each other's struggle from wanting to snap enough picture that suits our own style, to taking shameless selfies and flaylays! 

I've been to Underground Societe last year during our D9 Christmas Dinner, but here I am again because I heard they have a new set of menu! 

Lovin' the wood interior :)

Hot Chocolate with Baileys  
RM16

Did you know the owner of Underground Societe are also the faces behind Coffee Societe and Garage 51?  
They're really good with their beverages I kid you not.

MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE! 
Who can resist a combination of coffee and nutella weyy...

Mochatella - Coffee cubes, Nutella (say whutt) and Milk! 
RM16.90 

Underground Black & White - Piccolo, Espresso and Sparking Water
RM18

Loved the whole set up for this but I personally can't really take espresso so I shall stick to my piccolo hahaha.

Coffee on Tap
RM16

Cold brew from tap how cool is that!

Underground Float - Guinness, Baileys and Ice-Cream
RM25

This is so chio and yummmmmm!

Careen's Iced Chocolate cos she doesn't like coffee haha 
RM13.90

Mandatory shot with my Guinness looking cold brew.

Bloggers gotta do what bloggers gotta do.
Snapping away ~

Mushroom Soup with Toasted Pimento Bread 
RM16

Food time!
This Mushroom soup is by far the best soup I've ever tasted it's so good we girls had two bowls :P

Grilled Atlantic Salmon with Pesto Gnocchi, Sauteed Capsicum and Foyot Sauce 
RM36

Salmon Tatare with Avocado and Pineapple Salsa
RM24

Eggs Atlantic with Avodaise
RM18

Smoked Salmon Scramble Egg on Sourdough
RM18

So pretty lah how to eat...

Underground Muesli with Yogurt
RM14

The food presentation was really another level for it's price ranged.
Not forgetting their top notch service too!

Ok blogging about this makes me really hungry now...

French Toast topped with Mint Ice-cream with lots of chocolate sauce and strawberry, can't remember how much is this exactly but it is a MUST-TRY if you're a sweet tooth like me!

Haha this is literally how we look like while taking those pictures.

We were actually sitted behind that table but we needed another table to do our flatlays LOL.
The customers beside surely thought we are some crazy fellas.

TA-DA!
Okay my flatlay not super nice but the colors are REALLY bright and colorful!

Bell even said this place reminds her of her Aussie brunch places.
I have not been to Sydney/Melborne before but I know their brunch culture are cray!

Last but not least, this is really the BOMB.

Underground Fireball (contains alcohol)
RM15

The chocolate is hard on the outside but the mousse inside is bitter-sweet, taste really good as it wasn't too sweet for a dessert like this.

And the utmost glory -
Underground Grenade
RM26

Mint Ice-cream with biscuit crumbs :)
This is definitely meant for sharing!

With the ever so princessy Povy :)

And my long lost friend Bell which I have known for the past 6 years!
So good to see her!

And my all time big sister that inspires me, Careen
-

We sat for hours chatting about life and the industry insights, it was indeed a good sesh with the girls. Can we do this again? We need more lady sessions like this :)

Be in brunch, dinner or even drinks - this is my new fav place because it is only at Sunway so near my house :P
Best part is they're opened till 2AM daily!


Underground Societe
No. 68, Jalan PJS 11/7
Bandar Sunway
46150 Petaling Jaya

03-56133851

Follow them on Facebook and Instagram @undergroundsociete for more!


Till then,
xx

No comments: