Sunday, May 24, 2009

I know I have to let go,

before the feelings get deeper.

You will never know how much you meant to me.
I really want you, but I know its not the time yet.



-


HELLO PEOPLE!

Its 7.27pm now, & I'm currently at Taipan Old Town now blogging, yumcha-ing with the Final Fantasy/Dragon Ball/Golden Retriever, Aaron & Kin.

Haha, they are like mumbling beside me because I repeated the same song again & again more than 5 times! (:


I've been real busy these days, I shall do a SHORT UPDATE now for my dear readers kay?
Love love loves!


I never heard of this magazine lor :(




I found this at Barcelona yesterday.




& I saw this page!




Knight Castle o9'




I spot us, Jiashin Myself & Sher (:




Nuffnang Music Bash too!
Its an event magazine I guess? Lol.




THURSDAY:

Cheong K, gossip session with Liyana the super hebat Anna Siew & my Little Snake, Jeslyn!




MOS at night, with tons of people.
Will elaborate soon in my next post.




FRIDAY:

Joshie's 18th big day!




My dear Hamtaro! (:




Celebrated at Sweet Delight, a very nice & comforatable place to chill.
Located at ss15.
Will show you more in my next post!




Poppy at night, FUN!!! :D




SATURDAY:

My sayang & Jia Shin!




Love'em sooo much!

Headed to MOS then BARCELONA -_____________-
I'll give you reasons for not going Barcelone in the next post, sigh!





I have super cute, adorable & kawaii friends! (:




Gtg now, assignments :(
Have to hand in the day after tomorrow!

Ta!










If you wanna know anything about me,
ASK ME.

Stop asking around & ASSUME things.
Brainless!

No comments: