Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dilemma,

save me outta here, please.
I need more fresh air.




(EDIT: 9.12pm)



I'M FUCKING SAD.

FUCKING KILL ME LA.


WHY ME, WHY ALWAYS ME!?!!




-
Hey peoples, how are you?
Despite all the restless nights, Midterms are over; FINALLY.


I'm real tired, mentally & physically.
Sorry readers because I have to begin my post with such emo phrases.

Sigh! Because I'm really feeling weird these two days.
Don't bother to ask because I myself don't even know why.

I'm unhappy, it's been a while since I felt this way.


At this moment, I felt so lost, so depressed.
I can't cry out, I've lost the ability of trusting someone.
Am I faking a smile?



I know, its because of you.
Just a day, without everything about you, made my feelings this way.


Should I be happy because I confirmed my feelings, knew that I already felt for you?
Or I'm suppose to be crying like a baby because I know you wont fall for me?

I don't know, I don't need an answer either.


I promised myself, never fall too deep into a relationship,
do not put in too much feelings towards anyone after all my nightmares.


I FAILED, once again.


I can feel my heart aching, I really don't know why.
I really, really, don't know why.

-



Lets continue with my post alright?


It was Evelyn's 21th.




Melisa & Jie Yi.




The place. It's Melisa's house actually.




Funny night, see how FUNNY they are? Lol!
That's Yushi & Tong, hahha.




We stayed till the end of the party, it was 1am in the morning.
Guess what?


We went all the way to Old Klang Road for Bak Kut Teh.




Midnight Bak Kut Teh is available at Old Klang Road.
(Wai Loong, you memang my Idol la! *Inside Joke*)




Reached back Melisa's safely, Jiaaa paid a visit :)





Then it was my Pyramid moments, lol.
That day was my happy day! LAUGH OUT LOUD.
Kin, Yin, Fred, Sien, Nigel and a lot more was there, happening sial.

Got movie to see some more, you guys are damn nice la! :D


With Tzia,




And Melisa :)




One of my fav :)




Went Kim Gary twice to chill, and HELP THEM CAMWHORE.





-





I TELL YOU WHAT.

I TOOK MORE THAN 50 PICTURES OF THEM LORRR!!!!


DU LANN!!!!




I was keep pressing, pressing & pressing.
Then Tzia was keep repeating, "cannot! Take again!!"
-_________________________-




SEEEEEEEE!
Its part of it only, zzzzz!!

I took one pic with Fred as well, JUST ONE.
(the last right picture above)
GAO DIM.
Haha, Tzia you cannot go la. Lol!




FINAL FANTASY DRAGONBALL :D




Not forgetting my all time fav, instant photo with all kinda sizes :)




Something for my dear Tzia before leaving to her Kampar :(
Must use my mug everyday okay? *sobs*




-

I feel so good being in Subang areas, lol.
Have been going to AC very frequently too. I likey that place :)


It was Ivan's 19th Birthday yesterday!
Big boy already ahhh, loves!!




His 1st birthday cake this year!
By Tzia & I, proud not? :p




Je Yue was posing!! Hahahahhaha.




Can you stop acting cute ahh? Lol.
Foos jom! (:




Its Loo Jia Shin & Adele Chow.




Photo courtesy to Hooi Yi-Vonne darling (:




" OHH YOU WANNA TAKE PICTURE ISIT? GO AHEAD GO AHEAD!!"
hahahaha, damn vain! Funny balls.




Met up with Jessica Ting yesterday!





My all time favourites ♥




Girls will always be girls, laughs*





-
Spend quite some time in Jia Hui's this week as well.
I mean, a lot of people have been going to his house this week including me, hmmm.


2 different days.





Guess where am I studying?




TOILET! Zzzz.
What to do? They drinking in the room, I tak leh concentrate! :(




Thanks Je Yue for fetching me around, Mcd moments! :D




My BFF & Kin's macho car. :)
Both the best mans in class, heh.





OH YA, TALK ABOUT DRIVING............



I've friends that drive me all over,




But this time...

I drove too!
This is William's Myvi.

Not forgetting I drove Melisa's Swift from Jie Yi's house back to USJ twice already!

I'm NOT POSING okay!!!




Thanks to Tzia, Jia Shin & myself la.
Now everyone that saw that swimming post say I can't drive! :(


-

That's all for now, I guess?
Suppose to go Pavillion with Melisa, but I'm too tired.
Ended up blogging instead of sleeping -.-

Nvm, going to RedBox with Jeslyn & Anna soon.
Heading to AC for Tzia after that, so say HI if you see me later!!
1min to 3pm.


Oh & ya, I don't feel MOS tonight, because tomorrow & Sat I already FEEL Poppy.
Sorry man! But yeah, who knows right? Lol.






P/s: Happy 21th Birthday Bradly Foo Siang Wei aka Loo Jia Shin's boyf! :)




I really need some rest,
I need to sleep.











Can someone tell me,
Am I the luckiest woman on earth?

No comments: