Saturday, April 05, 2008

jealousy kills you.

Tell me they DONT LOOK ALIKE.




-




I realise that i did not really do tags nowadays. I'm just lazy HAHA
When i feel like doing it, i will aite?



-



Went Pyramid ytd night.
Watched the Ah Long movie. Very funny show :D

For those who watched this movie,
did you notice the girl that wanna revenge to the gangster is from Catholic High School!
Her name is Koe Yeet. OMG. I wonder how she made it to that movie?

Tell me do you knew it was her. (to all CHS peeps)




-



Anyway, to those who still dont know, FOREVER 21 IS OFFICIALLY OPEN in Sunway Pyramid!
I went in ytd but. Did not notice any nice dresses. I hope its my eyes prob! =/
I need more dresses! Anyone knows where to get nice dresses?


Result came out.
I'm so not satisfied with my marks, & i think i shall keep it to myself.





Should i change my blog link?

I need more feedbacks. :)




-




Interact IU is just around the corner.

ONE MORE WEEK TO GO.

Lets count down together !




-






i rather stay inside my dreams.









p/s : i bought Jiashin her bday present already! :) I really hope she'll like it.











keep an eye on me.

No comments: