Tuesday, April 08, 2008

you cant set us apart

SO LITTLE. OMG. (its mine & huibin's Jay collection)






Anyway, my Saturday night was pretty awesome with,


Miss Wong Hui Bin



& her Green Tea Chocolate Chip.



Not forgetting her Tiramisu.




-



She came to my hse just because we both wanna watch Jay's DVD. :)

For yr information,
We both started watching HIS DVD, including Secret, Initial D(a bit), Kung Fu Dunk, World Tour 07', & those DVD's The Making from 10+pm at night till midnight 5am.

& it tooks more then 5 hours.


HAHA, Jay - ADDICT .
cause what?

my pimples loh. =/



-



Some pictures,


She look so PRO.



Just a shot showing you, its Jay Chou's World Tour DVD :)



His *some parts* Albums & Sound Tracks :)

-the middle one is the SECRET SOUNDTRACK-



Jay's movies.
(Curse Of The Golden Flower not included)



Its Secret Sound Track! =/

Anyone who saw it pls pls LET ME KNOW.
Its limited edition & i regret not buying it last year because its more than hundred.
But i'm so regret now!



-



:)




The next day,
Went to Tiff's place after church.

Thanks to Interact for giving us chance to perform during I.U this saturday!
Woohooo!


COME TO INTERACT IU !



If you wanna see JUICY's dance :D

Jiashin, Tiff, Jess, Airin, Yimei & me!

I'm crossing fingers hoping we'll do the best on that day.



( i still wanna find a better dress to wear. )





-




Anyway,

ANYONE GOT ANY IDEA WHAT'S THE ATTIRE OF AUTUMM SEASON?

I NEED YOU PPL'S HELP!! :)




-




FIVE MORE DAYS TO INTERACT I.U





BLOG LINK : Should i change to adelechow.blogspot.com ?














my love towards my girlfriend is forever.

No comments: