Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Shortie post

Yes today is my day 3 of the study week- holiday yet I'm already dying!
T___T

I'm so bored!
I studied a few chapter of PR, then few slides of CRM, then??? O.O
I likey my lifestyle these days as I woke up before 11am EVERYDAY!
Haha, too bad my dad's not here to witness this bwahaahha! :*)

Now, tell me what to do? :(
I wanna work but there's no job for me T__T
*emo*

ANYWAY...
Showing you more webbie pictures!
Itu Tzia ialah kesayangan saya yang sangat fancy dengan cover BB-nye.
(omg I can barely understand what I'm saying -___-)


Hehehe I'm sure you guys are not bored of them yet! ;)

I've been spending most of my times with my bestie and I love capturing precious moments together hahah just like the picture above we were enjoying our milk tea at Oldtown, Taipan :D

I've actually centralize my whole post hehe what do you think?
Oh, swimming was sooo fun last night!
I shall do that more often and yes, DON'T WORRY!
I'VE PICTURES TO UPLOAD ONEEEE!

STAY TUNE ;*]
X

No comments: