Monday, April 19, 2010

Girls, girls and girls!

Current facebook profile picture ;)
I've changed my Twitter background as well!
Take a look HERE. Heh.
Now the only thing that I'll keep in mind is my bloggie. As I want a whole new layout!


Anyway, I'm having my 3 weeks holidays now and the 4th week will be my final exams for Semester 3. No playing hard for now as I must score in this semester!! Haha, because after the finals, I'll be having a TWO & A HALF MONTH BREAK! wooohooo ;)

AND THAT'S WHY I DESPERATELY NEED MORE JOBS PLEASEEEEE :(
I'll talk about my allowance next post, which I think many of them would understand my current situations. *sniff sniff*


She needs no introduction ;)


Myself, Yiwei, Melisa & Nick.


My brother, yongwaikin ;)
and Melisa behind us!


Besides that, these are a few pictures that are taken few weeks back when that was someone's bday at coco banana. The whole bunch of sisters were there along with the darlings ;)

Anna, Jeslyn, Rachel, myself, Melisa, Steph, Jiashin & Yinling.


My lovely sisters (Huisien dont wanna take picture with us T_T)


And my darlings (Anna don't know go where already T_T)


I think the bread is cute. LOL


It's been a while since I last hung out with Jiashin :(


And a simple yumcha session @ Taipan Old Taste is enough!
haha both of them are light enough to sit on my fat thighs ;)


My besties!
Hilang satu tan tzia tzia! :(


A true friend is the one that walked in when the rest walked out!
A true friend tend to argue with you but they know no matter how big and serious the argument is, everything's still gonna be back to place after all.

:)

I'M BLESSED TO HAVE SO MANY BEST GIRLFRIENDS.
and that's all that I ever wanted!

XOXO

2 comments:

bryanlyt said...

so many girlfriends... share some laa! :D

Adele Chow said...

bryanlyt> hahaha hamsap!! :D

mrlonely> aite (: (: