Thursday, April 30, 2009

You know you still love me.

Cause the flash back wont leave me alone.

Baby come back to me?
Because I'm your one in a million,
I'll be everything you need.

I don't even know why I did it.
I'm sorry.

Its not easy, 2 years aint easy.


-





Hey peeposss!
Its 12.18pm now & I'm at the library blogging :)

Today is a happy day filled with lame jokes & phrases. So far la! *Nyek.
I'm always the happy girl ma, heeheh :p

Better blog now because class is ending at 3pm later, wont be going home so soon & yeah, I'm hitting the club tonight.

Cassidy's farewell - Supper Club.
Jeslyn? - MOS / Coco Banana.
Coursemates, Hoeyen? - Barcelona.


HMMMMM, STILL THINKING. :D



So it was Jie Yi's 17 on the 28th of April.
We decided to have a small dinner gathering, so Full House it was.



Thanks Baby Melisa for fetching us around, muacks! :)




"NIU CHE SIU"
My 1st time there, not bad.




A typical shot of the restaurant/cafe?




It was really pretty, amazingly.




Its like your house. Pretty!




The shirts are for sale, spot Jeslyn! (lol)




All white & black shades ONLY.




I really love the deco! :)




We sat at the balcony? Haha.




I don't mind going back there again!




Or should I say,
Its a must to visit this cute little store with your girlfriends, boyfriends or family!

Its really a nice & romantic place to chill,
Trust me :)




Cute menu, not forgetting the dishes are served with reasonable price.




I want this to be in my room! Awww.




Jeslyn & I.




The birthday girl is happy!



HERE COMES THE FOODS!!



Beef?




Or Chicken?




Full House Sandwishes. Yummay!




Chicken wings, you really should give it a try.



Its not expensive, surprisingly.
The foods & drink are all below RM20. :)




Cake time!



I don't know what present to get you so I hope you will like the cake alright? :)




Jie Yi & I.




Amanda & I.




Nicole Ong.




"Eh Jie Yi DONT MOVE! Let me take picture 1st!"





Adele, Amanda, Melisa, Jeslyn, Nicole & Jie Yi.



-


Left the place after dinner, headed to Mcd drive thru.


Nicole & Amanda was so hyper, lol.


-


And the night ends like that. :)



Went out with Tzia yesterday.
I think her 5800 is drinking with her more than me.
-________-


Gtg now, class is starting real soon!
Ta!


*head shivers again*
(I wanna go for a check up, BUT. I'm scared. What if, something is wrong with my head? Sigh.)




I MISS DAVID SOOOO MUCH!








Coldness went into my soul;

I know,
I don't wanna be alone anymore.

No comments: