Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I saw you, the feelings aren't the same anymore.

(EDIT: 4.22pm)


Omg, I just finish my assignment!!!!!
GOSH!!!!!

DAMNN HAPPYYY AHHHHH!!!!!!
*tears of joy* Lol!

Gotta hand in tomorrow, justnow from 12noon only started.
Yes, no more next time please Adele Chow! I mean, Adele Archuleta! :D


Next Wednesday is the due date of MHL's & ICHB's assignments.
Same shit, not even a single thing started.

KILL ME LAAAH. :(




Btw, before I continue typing, I've got an announcement to make!




Are you a Lee Hom lover? Hahaha,

LEEHOM'S TICKETS FOR SALE!!!!



ORIGINAL PRICE: RM 268
Now selling for RM 240 only.

Left two more tickets only, faster lor!


-

Okay, so it was Jia Shin's birthday last Sun.
Its just a very tiny winnie birthday celebration with the close ones after Knight Castle.


Shermaine & the b'day girl.




The birthday girl's boyf & Sheng.




I still prefer Jia Shin instead of Jessie :)




"I'm a happy birthday girl!" *jumps around*




Go ask her what is her birthday wish!




Her birthday is also their one year & 9/10 months anniversary.




Our 3-4 years anniversary! Loves.




Coco say happy birthday! "I'm a zombie hahaha"




Awwwwww, damn cute right? :D





Thanks Daddy! Bringing it home this Sunday!





College life is really hectic.
Waking up at 6am every Mon to Wed, reached home at 12/1 midnight everyday.

Tired like SHIT.

:(



But I love my coursemate soooooo much! :D



-



Gtg now, Tzia just text me. Haha, told her I'm coming but I'm still typing here.
Oops! Lol, ciao peeps!

Loves, I'm feeling pink :)
(Is there such a phrase? Haha)





NEXT POST: JIEYI's 17.




I LOVE THIS PLACE :D



-


P/s: My head get numbs very easily now. Its very weird and pain. Should I go for a check up?



-









Put nothing but your tee shirt on.





What's even worse when we both don't even know why are we fighting.
Let it go, baby.
Let it go.

-



Hello! :)
Its me blogging in the library again.




I will be right back.
Assignments first.

Bye!

No comments: