Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I wish you could understand me more.

What is life all about?
You tell. :)



-



Let me ask you something,



Are you willing to change the way you

dress for your boyfriend/girlfriend?






Tell me bout it at my cbox. :)



-


(Pin & Jeffy)

I think they both looks cute in this picture!
Can you not feel the fun & joy? :)







Time flies.
I should appreciate you more.
Yes, YOU!







Chinese paper: DONE!

Account & Ekons left next Mon & Tues.
:(


PURE SCIENCE STUDENTS IS HAVING THEIR LAST PAPER ON TOMORROW!

Ahhhhh!
Nvm, TWO MORE PAPERS ONLY mah! :D *sarcastic smile* (lol)


-
Btw, yesterday I went out with Hui Bin.
Was suppose to study but yeah, Lol.


Hui Bin, you should have look back! :)




I left Pyramid about 3 I guess?
Jeff picked me up & we went for shopping! (not really lah)


I bought this for him. -.-




He bought these for me! -.-




Oh & the previous day I went Ou with Jiashin.
Got ourself some little things :)


Thanks baby :)




I bought this because of my boyfriend. Argh.




& a basic top.



-

Some left over pictures which I don't remember when. Lol

April & I




Daphne!
My long lost babe!
Muacks. Its good to see you :)




You should know who is she if you always read my blog. (lol)




Coco Banana (I dont rmb which day)
-

Btw, I don't really like Coco.
I MISS MOS!

This thursday? Anyone? Hmm.



Pinpin & Leongleong? wth.




Baby, I & Pin.




Pin & Deric




Pin is forcing Deric to drink! :D




Baby & Mk.




Wanna drink? Lol




Drop it like its hot.




Shin & Ric.




Wooohoooo. Hello!




Can you hear us whisper?






-
I'm feeling super hyper!

Toodles!
Bye!










You know you love me,
Baby.

No comments: