Thursday, November 20, 2008

Did I just saw you cried? :)



KYLIE!
I NEED TO GO FOR JAPANESE CLASS!

Please teach me Japanese! :)


-

(A picture taken yesterday at Island Cafe.)

He wrote this himself! So cute & sweet!
Ahhh, got rainbow somemore. Lol.


-


Before I start,
I wanna dedicate part-of-this-post to someone.
Partly because of him, I've turn into a happier person.

He is always there to laugh with me, tears with me, play tickling with me, run with me, lame with me..etc. Lol.

As you guys know, I actually had a relationship that last for 2years 7months.
& the break up kills every single part of me.

I thought I wont get myself into any relationship anymore in these few years,
I thought I would't had trust a guy anymore.

Until the day he appeared.

No doubt, he gives me butterflies in the stomach.
& I know(I guess so),
He is the one for me.

We have a lot of similarities & same thoughts that really surprises me.
& Yes, the things he did for me, I just don't know how to put these in words.

He pampers me like nobody's business,
& it makes me feel like I'm the little princess of his.
:)

Baby, I love the way you treat me.

Because I know, you treated me very differently from other girls.
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the things I said, I did that hurts you.

I'M SORRY BABY!


-
I know I haven give all my love to you yet,

But,
you'll see :)



Oh who is this guy?
Oh yes I'm attached!



My one & only Baby Kew.




I will appreciate you.




I was actually camwhoring!
Thanks to him lah. Lol.




Much better :)




I pinky promise you my dear, I wont hurt you if you don't. :)




Baby's pinkish stuffs inside his car!
Haha, don't laugh kay.
(Guy's car with all these. Lol)
(& I DONT LIKE PINK -)


The big big family of ours.




The pillows & stars I got for him.




Not forgetting our Baby Pinky!




He's being concern enough to get us water bottles! :)
The bigger one for him & the smaller one for me. Heehe.




His pink CD player & the furry furry keychain I bought for him :)




Our baby pinky!




Is chilling at Genting Old Town White Coffee. :p




Baby hug me, I hug our baby! Lol!




I think the bear looks cuter than him!
(oh he's so gonna kill me! Haha!)




Before he got his hair dyed.




I have to accompany him to get his hair dyed. :)





I know you love me. :D



I went Island Cafe yesterday to meet up with sean, deric, bryan & leemin.
Brad & Jia shin came over too :)



Sean with his "peace-sign"




Deric emo drinking lor. Haih!




Bryan & Brad.



-
The guys went to Coco Banana after sending Jiashin & I home.

But still, Jiashin & I went to Coco at last to surprise our boyfriend.
Haha, who don't love surprises? :)



It was a crazy, lame night.




Deric, Jeff, Bryan, I & Shang Hong.




Because we rocked the night.




Nahh, they rocked it better!




Blur baby!




The best friends :)




Oops, Bryan!




Jgn emo kay? heee.




Baby loves kissing me! Awww.




Wooohoooo-




Shang Hong & I.




Peace to YOU yo! :D




The love birds!




I just can't describe my love for you!




Lok Gei.




Dance baby dance!




:)
My babe.




Love me like you've never did.




& I will love you as much as you do.




My baby is cute!




Ahhhhh!
Baby, chilling lah. :)




Do you FEEL something? Oops! :O
Hahah!




Poorthing, Let us give you some free kisses aite? :)




We love you a lot, you know?! :) Lmao.




Brad was just posing! Lol




Sweet couple.




I still think my baby is cute.




& the night ends like that.




Hah, I'm so happy nowadays!
Thanks to my baby & my friends! :)

I CANT WAIT AFTER SPM!
wooohooooo -


I MISS MY JUICY GIRLS!

Wai!
Mei!
Tiff!
Jess!
Sher!

Juicys needs gathering! Ahaha.
You guys will laugh like shit! :D


-
AHAH!

Sorry Ming Yu for yesterday & today!
Barclub I cant make it mah, today I havta teman my friend. Heehe.
I promise I will make it up to you someday. Lol!


Oops, Did I just say something? Haha! :)










Dear Lord, Thanks for everything. Amen.



No comments: