Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The truth-telling.

When was the last time I did tags?
Uhuh I dont remember .

So I'm doing one now :)







Tagged by MISS HOOI :)





#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Sad & Angry. I think everyone's reaction should be this.


#2 if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Make my every wish come true ;)


#3 what will your dream wedding be like?
Somewhere romantic? Ahah I dont know.


#4 are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Depends.


#5 what's your ideal lover like?
Must be cute, like my baby Archuleta! :D


#6 which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Depends who. LOL


#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
Life time.


#8 if the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Still love him.


#9 is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yea, some private prob but I did't let anyone know :)


#11 is being tagged fun?
Depends.


#12 how do you see yourself in ten years time?
A successful woman that married with an American guy, i hope so ;p


#13 who are currently the most important people to you?
Loh Yu Shi.


#14 what kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Yi-Vonne: She's cute, friendly & adorable!


#15 would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Rich & Married ;D


#16 what's the first thing you do every morning?
See my phone lah.


#17 would you give all in a relationship?
Hell yeah.


#18 if you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The one I love more.


#19 what type of friends do you like?
Friendly & caring ones ;)


#20 what type of friends do you dislike?
Fakers.


tagged by : MISS HOOI YI-VONNE.



I tag 8 peoples for this :

Jia Shin
Tiffany
Shermaine
Jess
Airin
Tzia
Hoeyen
Beatrice
Rabecca

& whoever wanna do this ;)

No comments: