Monday, May 26, 2008

The future MISS Archuleta!

Is this place familiar to you?




HAHA, where else?
Its Sunway Pyramid.

:)


The place I go almost, almost everyday.









So It was with,


Miss Wong Hui Bin.






Reached pyramid around 1pm.
& yeah, I feel happy today!


:D


Chit-chatted & Met Joe-Waey too!








The most happening thing is.



.



.



.



.



.


.


.



.




.






.







.






.







.








.
I've got FREE Jay Chou 2008' Calender! *jumpooss!*




The back view.




Hui Bin bought the Album & she get the calender for free.
So I was mumbling beside her because I DONT HAVE IT!


Guess what?
The sales girl gave me one either! FOR FREEE !

:DD


So kind!
Its Popular Bookstore. :)







& I saw this few books! Awwww!



Ignore the stupid plastic!




(kungfu dunk's collection!)







Conclusion: I enjoyed my Second outing with my all time best friend today.




-





TOMORROW :

Will be meeting up with the Juicies at Tiff's place.
Should be heading to Sunway Club too right JUICIESSS?? :)




Mwuahs!







-









THREE MORE DAYS TO FORUM ! :D
















-








Spot the dead cat eaten by the two birds. =/

Poor thing!






The cat was dead infront of my house!
:(



& I remember this cat.

Because he/she tried to come in my house few days ago,
of cause we threw the cat away! :(




NOW, ITS DEAD,

INFRONT OF OUR HOUSE ! :/




REST IN PEACE LIL CAT .













tender touch.

No comments: