Thursday, April 03, 2008

i knew you wanna treat me like an apple

I'm on my TIPSY mood.





erm.
Skipped school ytd. Why? Emo lah. =X

I'm starting to hate school again. OMG. Damn boring yuno? ISH

Spot check today.
Er. It doest affect me. Oops, yeap i'm good girl in school :)


-


When summit after school today, watched AWAKE.
er, i dont understand what's the movie trying to say. =/



&


I'M GOING TO LEO FORUM! :)


-


Seafield's interact I.U is just around the corner. Not much feeling. Haha!


Chatted with yen justnow. Yeap there's been some time since we both hang out huh. We should hang out more often. :)


Tzia,
i miss you too lah. OMG. ppl called u yet u never pick up. :(


-


What else?



-



Our dance?
haha, you'll know bout it soon. Why? Because i dont know bout it too :)



p/s: I hope all my babes stay happy always with their boyf, dont turn out like me :(





-




I still love Jay Chou so much!



Sorry Jay,
never show your handsome face out!



HERE YOU GO !












dont pissed me again.


No comments: