Tuesday, April 01, 2008

gimme more.

My friday night is awesome.
Let pictures do most of the talking. :)


Yes, Bacardi Limon.




Vanilla flavoured vodka?



I forgotten when was this lah.
Anyway i went jiashin's place. :)




Yea she memang deco her room




Shin's perfumes :)




Her messy room =X




The thursday. Studio :)
I love them a lot.




shin, tiff, me, rin & mei :D
















& my saturday was with :


Jessica ling :)



Sher, Tiff & sueanne, Yiwen too! =D

-


me sher & sueanne went Monti's for their dinner.




EAT! / Stare?




OMG sayang damn cute.




i memang love her til death.




Sat night i went Barcelona with shin.
Yes i really damn EMO & i drank pure liquor for the 1st time. =/
But it was fun! Until i was pulled out by the boyf.




PICTURES .




me *barc toilet.


shin, kylie & i




i was in RED. =)




We was very very TIPSY. wooohooo~




Yes kiss me more beb <3



Woooha, i had fun!
Sunday was pretty boring because i'm working at Chanel. ISH.
Anyway.
I REALLY HAD FUN :D


-


BOO ` dont like me? please leave. :)
terima kasih!

No comments: