Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Ultra Korea 2016!


Hello everyone! Haven't had time to blog about this because I've been so busy running around but I've finally found the time to sit down and blog about my trip to Korea! First of all, I'd like to thank Play Club KL for bringing me all the way to Korea to party at Ultra Korea 2016 and to see my husband Martin Garrix!! 

Play Club recently started a new movement called Play Day Out where they send people to international parties! Was so happy to have my BBGs with me Alicia Tan & Joseph Germani, along with the winners who joined me for Ultra Korea!

Pictures below! 

Outfit for Day 1!

It's my VERY first Ultra Rave Party and I am so happy to experience this with this pair of lovebirds!


I can't wait to go to Ultra Miami.


Chickennn!
Pre-drinks yo.




Taking pictures with just everyone everywhere - Rave Family is LOVE!


Homebound love x Ashley!





!!!
I was suuuuper excited for Day 1 because Martin Garrix had a set! It was amazing! 

If you don't already know, my love for Martin Garrix is cray.
So cray that Joseph had to record it down hahahhaaha but no. I am not sharing the video here lol. 

My baby Martin's set was soooo good but unfortunately it ended quite abruptly because of some technical difficulties. :(

We literally just had so much fun taking pictures with anyone that wears something catchy! 


DAY TWO -
Knife Part and Axewell played for Day 2 and it really was the party! So crazy!

OOTD DAY THREE 





Avicii was on for the last day and of course we had to go! Couldn't miss it!


Overall, it was definitely a trip I won't forget! 
Thanks again to Play Club KL for bringing us there! 

PLAY DAY OUT is really such an amazing movement, can't wait to participate the next one!

Remember, 
Work hard, Play hard!
#PlayClubKL #TheRoofMalaysia


Till then,
xx


No comments: