Friday, April 04, 2014

Jibby n Co, Empire Subang


“Cake is happiness! If you know the way of the cake, you know the way of happiness! If you have a cake in front of you, you should not look any further for joy!” 

(and a cup of coffee too!)

I love catching up with my bestie over a cup of coffee/tea and a slice of happiness, oops I mean cake. 

And today let's explore this new place in subang town - Jibby n Co
I remember seeing this place when it was still under renovation, I thought it was Chatime in the first place -_- 

So glad that there's many more pretty cafes invading subang town lately, so I don't have to travel all the way to Mont Kiara/TTDI area for a cup of great coffee. 

Greeted upon arrival which such eye catchy purple sign that says:
LIVE LIFE EAT CAKE

YES EAT ALL YOU CAN. (you wish :p)
A slice of cake will cost you RM16.50 which is a tad pricier but I guess its worth a try!

This place has no plug points around so I guess this is not a very convenient place for me to do my work. 

View from the second floor

View from the stairs.

The place is rather spacious but I would say it is less cozy because it looks more like a restaurant than a cafe.  Well, because it IS a restaurant! I've heard good reviews about their pizza unfortunately I didn't have the chance to try it out tonight, I'll come back definitely! 

Front view from the stairs. 

Hello! Meet my unicorn friend :)

Ms Loo, single and available. 
Any takers? hahahahah *inside joke*

Overall, this place is worth a visit but the price here is slightly higher than the usual coffee shops out there because of its location I guess? 

BUT I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS NANALICIOUS CAKE!
The latte was fairly good as well (: 

Jibby & Co
GK11, Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya
0356137070

Till then,
xx

4 comments:

Joey Chua & Matthew Chua said...

Thanks for the review! We are in town and were googling for yummy places to visit then we found your food blog :D we tried the Pizza and yes, you must on your next visit! hehe! You and your unicorn friend look adorable by the way :P

p/s: is she really single? hahaha

Adele Chow said...

@joey chua & matthew chua : thanks for the kind words! :D yes I will definitely try out their pizza some days! and yes, my unicorn friend is single :p

Matthew Chua said...

@Adele Chow: Sorry for the late reply~~ and you're welcome! it's true you two really are so cute together :P hard to believe your unicorn friend is single though :P :P and what about you?? :P #curious hahaha

Adele Chow said...

@Matthew: Haha why you so 8! hehhee thats for you to find out! :D