Sunday, January 06, 2013

Christmas Celebration 2012

Holla!   Hows your week one of 2013 treating you? (:

Anyway... Can you believe that the malls has been filling up w the CNY decorations already?! Oh time.. Y U NO SLOW DOWN??!!   D:

So before its too late lets get this Christmas post done. Heh!  All pictures are credited to Winky and edited by Tziaaa.  Talking about pictures... Im having this dilemma of which camera to pick! I've always wanted to have a nice camera to capture precious moments and when I finally gotten my beloved Canon S90, I just can't believe that I LOST IT.  Yes, things like this only happens to me lah. 
So yeah, I'm currently eyeing on Samsung EX2F or Canon S100.  I love how Samsung has everything sorted out and the flip out screen but at the same time I still love Canon. 


Lets not get too out of topic. So it was Christmas eve the other day and Christmas always mean a big day to me as its a day of celebration, a day of joy, a day of giving and of course a day of blessing.  I didn't have the chance to celebrate Christmas for the past few years so I decided to organize a Christmas dinner w the team.  It was so last min(as usual) and everywhere we taught of are almost fully booked!  We wanted somewhere cozy so Coffee Societe it was. 




Such beautiful deco's placed right in front of our tables..
 Aww, simply adds up the Christmas feel to all of us!




Always so mainstream, cabonara // Banger and mash // the usual mushroom soup 
Simple yet sweet. Nyums.




See what I mentioned about the interior deco's?
Lovely isn't it?  
It just makes us feel so like home and we didn't ended the night without pictures, of course.



I have to admit we took a whole lots of pictures but I just don't have it all here. These are a few that I have in my laptop right now so these will do just fine. 


I've always wanted a picture w the Christmas tree w the family but I guess a picture w a best friend would count too :)


We played some games, did some carols, exchange gifts, took more pictures... and the list goes on.
Overall it was a good session w the bunch and I really enjoyed this Christmas dinner.  Will definitely arrange more sessions like this (:

The girls. 

The gents. 

I shall end this post with the group photos of us. Tata!







Just a side note, 
Christmas is a day to celebrate Jesus, and thats what I loved most about this day. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However I am going through difficulties with your RSS.
I don't understand the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anyone else getting similar RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanx!!
Feel free to visit my page :: Look