Sunday, April 01, 2012

Appreciation

Hi. Its the 1st of April which is...... the day when we all get to prank anyone and actually have an excuse to it........

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S ALL :)

I know I've been abandoning my blog and I guess no one is reading this anymore but I just want to take this chance to show my appreciation to Bonafide that have grant me my best welcome gift in year 2012.

You know the feeling when you finally got something for yourself after all the hard work you put through.

My baby was born on January 2012.


But I gave it a change and obviously it looks better now.
:)


Just so you know, I'm no longer a student and I believe many of us are doing our best to blend in this society. To earn a living, and to give the best to our loved ones. Not gonna BLAH some philosophy here but yeah... I think(?) I'm finally growing up? Ha...

I always loved blogging because its like my online diary where I can flip back and find my memories so lets hope ill keep this updated. Meanwhile, you can follow me on Twitter or Instagram. Hahaha, I'm sure I'll keep those updated though.

Something I'm dreaming for.
:)

1 comment:

joshuaongys said...

When you buy the house jor invite me ya!! =D