Sunday, October 17, 2010

a combination of food and bestfriend.

Hello, if you're wondering why the previous post weren't here anymore, just to inform you -
yesshh I removed it due to uncertain reasons.

For those who read it, forget it.
&those who have not read it, read this! :)

1st thing to do the moment I stepped in this restaurant which have a super huge mirror RIGHT beside me - take pic lah, duh.


Super temped menu with reasonable price - tick

Chilling environment with friendly staffs - tick

IT WAS ALL GOOD UNTIL THE FOOD CAME..
& THE MOMENT I TASTE IT.....

*@^%$&#$^#*($&(#$*)$*)@$&)&@)&$@)&!!!!

My very 'good looking' duck rice - SUCK!
The duck is sooooo soft, too soft in a way it does not taste like meat at all.
The rice was way toooo sticky - BAD COMBINATION I SWEAR!

Looked good huh? Tasty? So, so la.
I'm an all time claypot loh-shu-fun person, so yeah..
Still prefer the strawberry field and Murni one though :/

The 'famous dish' of the shop(konon-nye) - taste like pepper + soup + ginger thats it.
I SWEAR I CAN'T EVEN SIP THE SECOND TIME.

I feel like I've betrayed my taste bud.
SCREW THAT SHOP!
Ugh, I don't remember what name is it already.
Oh! "Hakka Restaurant" in Plaza Oug if I've not mistaken.

DONT GO THERE, WASTE MONEY and THE FOOD TASTE LIKE... -____-

On a happier note, ^^
Had dins with my long-time-no-see-loupo (:
Japanese food as usual, play safe better HAHAHAHA

I miss her already.
We've both been too busy with our own work to do, hence the less amount of meet ups between me & her. But as usual, we still clicked like how we used to once we meet up - haha, there is this 'thing' between me and her lah. That's why we've been besties for more than 5 years (:

Toilet break + test shot #1

Okay test shot #2 MUST ACT CUTE

My all time fav lovelove :3

I shall end my post with a picture of us acting cute but I failed badly, obviously -____-

Okay you shall come back for more updates :)
As for now?
GO SLEEP LAHHH.
nightnight, xx

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Singer Rapper at http://stephenchuah.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.