Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ENVY, SOLARIS MONT KIARA this Friday *30th April

I love taking pictures in the car especially when it comes to long rides.
Teeeheee I love these series of pictures all thanks to my darling snake (:

_
Just a short post to....
invite ALL OF YOU to party @
ENVY, SOLARIS MONT KIARA this Friday!
30th April, THIS FRIDAY!
ENVY SOLARIS, MONT KIARA!

Bring as many friends as you want, just send your names & number to my email
- adele.chow@hotmail.com before this Friday morning & wait for my reply :)

I'll give you guest list, or cheaper bottle prizes.
Just enter under my name :)
Okay?

I WANT TO SEE YOU THERE THIS FRIDAY NIGHT!
x



Chi Li's bday @ Klang, some seafood restaurant.


Yinxie's bday @ Sunway Giza, D' Italiano Kitchen.


MK's bday @ Movida, Sunway Giza.


TOO MANY BIRTHDAY PARTIES TO ATTEND!!
Jia Shin's just past, Anna's and Jieyi's coming up! :)

No comments: