Thursday, March 04, 2010

Overdue Cny Post

Yes I've not been updating for the past weeks. Sorry!! :(

Just do you know, I was down with dengue fever, yes red spot all over my body! Basically I was resting at home everyday during Chinese New Year!! Damn pathetic right? What to do? *sniff* So yeah, just a quick one before I leave to college for my 1pm class. (its 11.27am now btw) -

I've hell lotsa stuffs to update &finally, I've got my blogging MOJO back! So don't worry, I'll update this blog very often already! Believe it or not, ehehe! ;)

So many of my friends left M'sia already, all doing their courses at Aussie.
Well, its just a matter of time where everyone's gonna meet again some day. OHH-WELL.

Sent Tiff hun off to Melb during CNY week. :(
&yeah we had a farewell dinner for her at Sunway Club as well.

Hun, study hard in Melb!
You know Ily! X

_

Back to CNY week, I was dead sick when it was 'CHO YAT'!
My face were red, body heat was high &didn't had the mood to eat as well. That's why I said I don't have the CNY feel this year at all!

One thing I like about this year's new year, we took tons of family portraits! ;)

My one &only popo & all her grand daughters!


Wooohooo, I likey likey this picture!! ;)


I don't have a picture of my dad. :(
BUT I WANT TO SHOW YOU HOW MY DAD LOOKS LIKE!


This is Shiat Teen, my same age study at sunway college cousin that had tons of mutual friends with me &we used to BUMP into each other @ clubs and telling each other the same thing, "DONT TELL DADDY MOMMY YOU SAW ME AHH!" - HAHAH!


Last but not least, my all time fav popo ;)
She's everything in this house hold. I love her &... I don't want her to leave! (if you get what I mean)

_

More updates coming up!
Too many events & outings lah ;)
Follow me @ Twitter.com/adelechow - CLICK to follow ;)
BECAUSE I TWEET MORE THAN I EAT.

XO

No comments: