Wednesday, February 10, 2010

[Adv] Dell Design Studio - Make it Yours (2)

DELL COMPUTER! - SO ME. (as everyone calls me DEL instead of ADELE)
So yeah, heard of Dell studio's product range yet? Let me tell you about it.

There are 2 different types, Studio XP and Studio XPS.
I personally prefer the DELL STUDIO XPS 16! Its is NEW with its superb performance and design!

My fav two features about this lappie:
- Its genuine leather accents and backlit keyboard.
- Full 1080p HD support and premium ATI graphics!!

CLICK TO SEE MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCT RANGE.


Two of the DELL STUDIO designers!
Visit Dell Studio's webbie to view more clearly okay?


If you didn't know, DELL had this 'design your own laptop' competition previously and now its the voting time! Basically, there are contestant who decorate their own dell laptop and I've seen a few of them HERE.

So many handmade work!


This is my personal fav :)
Well, I don't know who's the designer but the design just caught my attention.

1st reason: ITS RED! I LOVE RED!
2nd reason: the quote 'I'm malaysian' - Yes, Im proud to be one!
3rd reason: the big cartoon on your left with BIG SMILE (haha)

Well, I've voted for this piece of art already. How about you?
P/S: REMEMBER TO SIGN IN/ REGISTER IN ORDER TO VOTE


VOTING ENDS 12FEB 2010, SO HURRY!


Wanna know more about it? Click HERE.


No comments: