Sunday, January 31, 2010

Malacca & PD trip with ze brothers sisters

I don't wanna make myself sounds so draggy apologizing again & again for not updating but still, IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! Life's been super busy for me as assignments are seriously filing up, not to forget the love ones spending time with me always :)

How's 2010 for you so far? Tell me bout' it.

SOMETHING YOU MUST LISTEN/SEE - whatever it is la.
SUPAARRRR CUTE, SUPPAAARR HOT! Better than GEE I suppose (:

I really wanna learn this dance omg I miss all my dance moments last time, ohwells.
Listening to all these songs makes me wanna shake my body AHAHHAHA!

Anyway, talking about song, you know Xpax is having their freekin' sales now right? (IF ONLY YOU FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER, YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW.)

XPAX IS HAVING BIG FREEKIN SALES NOW!
With #xpaxbigfreekinsale, I can now download all the awesome songs, dancing songs especially(!) whole day long cause 50% discount leh!

- Cheaper than the Cotton On's I bought yesterday.
- Cheaper than La Senza membercard- 10% discount only.

Wanna know more a not? CLICK!
What you waiting la? Download OH by SNSD with Xpax nao!!!


Okay now I shall tell you about the trip I went last month with ze brother sisters. It was a very spontaneous plan down to Malacca then Port Dickson. One day trip only la, so all we do is EAT EAT EAT AND EAT. No la actually I think we took pictures more than we actually makan. *giggles*

Showing you how happy am I la. I'm lovin' the effect :)


This was taken when we're at some perhentian lebuhraya lol.


Sisterly loves (:


Prince & princess-ly loves wattafaaaak.


Our two BERRY LENG ZAI driver of that day :P


I don't rmb arriving Malacca before noon so yeah I suppose it was lunch time so its time for some BIJI BIJI CHICKEN RICE! Everyone reckon that's something you must try when you're at Malacca wo.

We went to this shop cause Keith say nice ma.


Jordan's facebook profile picture!
haha look at seong soon on your far left damn gaya can.


Who says guys don't like to take pictures?


My brothers are ALL POSERS!!


Okay looking at this picture now reminds me how tiring I was standing at the road waiting for this bowl of ice kacang!


But I love the ambiance! Super super retro or what you call, vintage?


Must take picture again one if not no prove that we went there before!


Only my "BI" is willing to take picture with me this time.


And of cause my darlings :)


I don't see any scenery taken HAHAHA


This is taken at some water wheel or something if Im not mistaken.
Don't bomb me if I gave wrong info k!


Are you bored of us yet?


Keith the pimp yo!


I was basically camwhoring using Keith's D90 and I love it soooo much :)


As you can see, we're at PD already.
(sky also dark liao lo)


Got free gift if you spot my name!!! (jk only ahh)


I drew it for Keith hee*


Next trip, cameron highlands!!!!! Who's in? NOT NOW LA OF CAUSE.
Okay I see my taylors student portals load finish liao I shall download my notes now!
bai bai :)

(I PROMISE THERE'LL BE ANOTHER POST TOMORROW IF NOT YOU CAN KILL ME MUAHAHAHA!)

5 comments:

Kok Huei said...

hen u going to cameron? maybe i'll going during cny...

Kok Huei said...

when u going? maybe i'll going during cny...

Adele Chow said...

kok huei. not too sure woh.. mhmmm.. lol

Zeckster said...

*thumbs up*
Snsd latest hits. ^-^

Adele Chow said...

zeckster: damn cute right! hhehee