Monday, August 10, 2009

Indulge in the Uniquely Singapore experience


This shall be my 2nd post in deep hopes of getting invited to Nuffnang's Asia-Pasific Blog Awards!

I really really want this! Gosh :D

Well, if i do get invited, i'd definitely start of my tour of singapore by visiting the original Merlion at Merlion park. Its always wonderful to indulge in a country's origins as we take a step back into the past and actually find out how this Merlion represents the country's name, Singapore.


After a trip down history lane, instead of viewing the past, i want to view the present of Singapore as it has grown into so much although it is such a small country. By climbing on board the Singapore Flyer. What better way to view the great skyscrapers of Singapore other than this amazing Ferris wheel which is the largest Ferris wheel on earth. :D


After all that sight-seeing, i could practically imagine my tummy growl :D
Fatty-Adele hai mai!!
I've read a few reviews about this place and i could feel my mouth water as i picture myself stuffing all the wonderful food in my mouth *jumps around* :D


I personally have been a roadside-food-kid all my life and Roti Johns are awesome and i can't wait CAN'T WAIT to try the Roti John i've heard all about. Picture this, French loaves fried with scrambled eggs, perfectly seasoned minced meat and fresh truckload amounts of diced onion. To top it off, its served with mayonaisse, chilli sauce and a tinge of cheese dip sauce.
Heavenly orgasmic. :D

Its located at Simpang Bedok people! :D

But, i'm still a girl.
There is nothing that could separate me from my urge to splurge on cute dresses, shoes and accessories that ARE TO DIE FOR <3



Oh well!
This would all be a dream unless i'm chosen to go for Nuffnang's Asia-Pasific Blog Awards!
So please please please please PRETTY PLEASE?

I REALLY WANNA Indulge in the Uniquely Singapore experience!!!

October 23, october 23, october 23? (: (:

P/s: Fail me not, please? Ive so much to update! Just came back from Xpax blackberry partay, Playboy launching at MidValley(I was one of the bunny!), and DiGi bday bash too! So, Stay Tune (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What words... super, an excellent idea