Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My name is Adele, HAHAHAHHA

I wanna study hard & be a nerd.
Bla that's what everyone say when school just started lahhh.

We'll see, then. =X


(FYI, that's actually a shades but the lens dropped out already. Lol)





I'm soooooo sick right now.
I just cant stop sneezing. Gosh.

As in you know that kinda feeling when you actually feel dizzy, tired & your eyes are pain. :(

Yes I am feeling this way at this moment. HAIH.






HELLO?!


FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE ONLY LORRR.




SO FAST SICK, MEHHHHHH. Sigh!!




Oh & talking about college today, haha.
Rmb how excited I was?

Lol, bored to death. Seriously.

Speech non-stop, repeating the same damn thing again & again.
-_________________-



But something weird happen:


" Ehh you are juicy's right? "

" Er.. Ye..ahhh.. "

" OH then why don't you give out more ideas since you are juicy's .. "

" WHY!? "


Zzzzzz..

Another situation,


Student 1 : Whats your name ahh?

Myself : Adele.


*student 2 whisper to student 1*



Student 1 : Oh you are adele chow right?

Myself : Yeah, how you know?

Student 1 : I geng ma! *showing me the James Bond face*



)(*&^%%$#$%^&(*&^%$#




Lol? Haha.
I'm a friendly person okay. :)

So feel free to talk to me if you happened to see me!
(Perasan gilerrr la me! Sry)




Wah, ytd I just blogged, today straight away got 0.25 cents already!
HAHAHAHAH.





I feel like eating THIS!!!
Highly recommended by, adelechow.blogspot.com :)









Eh what happen to him?

No comments: