Thursday, March 26, 2009

I can see you staring.

OI SAVE THE WORLD LAH PEOPLE!


All you have to do is just,
turn off the lights for an hour this Saturday, 8.30pm-9.30pm.


YOU BETTER DO IT.

(lol)




My face is right round right round -___-
The light was too yellowish lar hor. Oh spot Shermaine behind me :P





Hold me & love me,
Just wanna touch you for a minute.
Baby 3 seconds is enough for my heart to quit.

-Lady Gaga, Disco Stick







It's 4.15am now.
Yes I'm not asleep again, Sigh.

I just woke up two hours ago -___________-

Because I just slept at 5.09pm justnow(yesterday)?


I accompanied Jia Shin for her photoshoot this morning.
I love it you know why?

I thought I will be death bored but it actually turns out pretty fun because Im like keep giving ideas to the photographer, SK & the model, Jia Shin.


" EH JIASHIN YOU TRYNA PUT YOUR HANDS AT YOUR CHEST & SEE "

" YOU SMILE LIKE THAT A BIT WEIRD LEH.. "

" TRY TO POINT THERE & ACT ANGRY.. "



& much much more.

Surprisingly the photographer was cute enough (wait, did I just used the word cute? Oh ya cute) to asked me:


" YOU WANTED THIS FEEL RIGHT?"

" YA USE HER WAY "


....


It was fun. Really.
Am gonna go for photo shoot soon too, hee :)




My breakfast :)




J bought all those. -___________-

He cooked me Maggi Mee with Cheese add on with sausages that morning + mushroom soup with toast bread served along with Apple juice with Aloe Vera, my favourite!!


Seriously, try it yourself!


All you need is just a packet of Maggi Mee(chicken flavored preferred) and 1 slice of cheese.
It somehow taste a bit like carbonara? Lol, tasty!


" Eh bi put this in the fridge now "

" Wait a while ahh " (playing with my phone)

" I SAID NOW AHH! "

(CIAKK!) that explains the picture above. Lol.




1. Checking the boiled water
2. Taking the ingredients
3. Cutting sausages
4. Still cutting sausages + cheese :)




" BI FASTER EAT LA LATER COLD ALREADY LOR "

Haha! Spot his sohai face expression. Lol!





P/s: Its 26th today! Its Jia Shin & Brad's 1 year & 7 months :)
P/s (ii): Two more days till ours, J.





You've activate my heart,

using jump start, maybe?










Nothing is gonna change,
worries no more kay?

Its been a while since I said this -
I LOVE YOU

No comments: