Friday, March 20, 2009

You are just lack of attention, tsk.

Imma happy kid, I love the way I live. :)

Its awesome, everything is just so..
PURRFECT!



Thanks Lord,
with you, Im feeling way better,
way happier than the others.




Especially with this silly fatty baby with me!



-
By the way, college is starting on the 30th of March!!
Scared, excited, nervous!!!!!!
Im joining Taylors PJ, Diploma course of Mass communication.
Please tell me you are studying the same thing with me :(
I DONT WANNA BE ALONE!!!!




Btw, Im getting a new phone today! Heh, shopping perhaps?
Someone got money already! *winks*


:)
Oh Lunar Bar tonight?
See you there! *loves




xx



Awww.. How sweet?!
Brad was carrying Jiashin to the car.





Not forgetting we are the rockstars!
(wth)




Congrats to Deric!
At last, you found your other half!
9/03/09 :)




AT LAST, IM GOING TO COLLEGE.

No comments: