Saturday, February 28, 2009

EDITED//


Was too boring so I decide to log in my @!#$%^&*( years ago's MSN


& GUESS WHAT!!?! -


I cant believe that I was once a stupid typo LALA ohmy effin' GAAAAAAAWD!!!!!

CLICK TO ENLARGE & YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.
(ohmy god I still cant believe it -.-)




-


Mahjong's loves!





I am currently so addicted to Mahjong! :(
Its soooo NOT good lar. Gamble gamble gamble!!



But seriously,

I LOVE PLAYING MAHJONG!!


(Play without money lor, can lar right? Laughs.)







J, Take me away to somewhere that we can be alone..
-


(So that I can punch you like nobody's business!!! :D :D)







I need,
I want,
I miss,








-







-







CASH!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$



I have not been working for one month already, & guess what? I have not get my pay cheques yet! :(

I need a phone! My stupid phone is dying soon because the joy stick sudah mati wth.








OH!


Its March already! SOOOOOOO FASTTT?!!!!?!





Im off now to One Utama! :S
Please tell me its a nice movie.






EDIT///


YESH Im back to INC again after the "Movie"!!
Guess what? Jiashin & I did't had the chance to watch it.

You know why, less one sit!! -.-


So yeah, both of us WOULDN'T WANNA DITCH EACH OTHER ALONE so we had no choice but to stone outside the cinema for 1 & a HALF HOUR!! =/

Grrrrrrrrrrreat, right? *HAH!* Arghh!


SO NOW, tell me is Street Fighter good movie? I don't know.




Btw, Do you people know Jay Chou has his own Restaurant in Taiwan? Awww.
How much I wish I could have a look in it :(

The deco's are based on the movie, Secret.




The antique piano in the movie!





Its damn cute laa!!!
Haha, those who watched the movie, Secret will understand. :)






Toodles ` XO !



p/s: Anyone interested to attend the event at Mardi next Thurs?? :) :)










Oh its 2.27am now.
Past 12am?

Wooo, Happy 4th months Anniversary, J.

No comments: