Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yes I cant afford to love you, anymore.

If its yours, It'll be yours.



I PLANNED TO WRITE A VERY TOUCHING POST TO MY VERY SPECIAL SOMEONE TO SHOW HOW MUCH I CARED BOUT HIM & HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM.


BUT THEN -

I SAW THIS SOMETHING, THAT TOTALLY PISSED ME OFF!

ARGHHHHH!!!!

So yeah, forget it.


-
Talk about betraying & trust.


I used to trust people very easily when I was Form 1.

Until this incident happened when I was Form 2(still in high school) that really changed part of my life, part of my view towards people.

I told myself, NO ONE can be trusted.
Just trust yourself & your eyes.

But then, as days goes by, I started to meet new people, new environment & yeah, it seems like I've forgotten what happened to me few years ago.

Nevermind.

Last year, 2008.
It was one of my best year,

This year, 2009.
January was my worst month. Hah, what I beginning for a year!




-
Enough of all these lar, haha.

I promise my next post is not gonna include all these! (:



What I did this few days?
CNY FEELING!!! :D



Went over to Jer Shen's house.




Caramel Cream for dinner.




Wan Yee Hubby & I!




You Wei & Kym -
4 years couple, Awwww.




Dee Chzian, I know you are gonna kill me after reading this post. Lol!!




I drove her Myvi out to town! Wooohooo.




Daaaaaaaamn cute lar this car!




Okay here you go.




Hehe ;p




I edit the pictures already, NICE LAH RIGHT?




Hello! Been hanging out with Jiashin & Sher a lot these days. Heh ;p




Went to Santuary along with Sher & KC




Not forgetting Uncle Foo & Aunty Loo!




This is what happens if I drink too much.




My face macam tomato dah.




Oh & pictures grab from Pam's blog




Yes, WE BOTH LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA & JAYCHOU!




Went to Ou yesterday & then MOS at night.
More pictures are with Nicole.



Stupid Yilai keep scolding me the whole night! :(
I know you love me lar, but dont scold me anymore la. Lol!
Take good care of yourself kay, BACKBONE!

You know what I wanna say.




Allyssa.
I felt so much better after talking to her! ;p




HUGE.








Sarah & Jeslyn.




Angelynn.




I'll miss you Sarah. TWO MORE MONTHS!




Till then,
I love you. Hehe.






"So what If you really love him? He don't seems to love you anymore. You're just 18. Love aint big deal! If you continue crying, no one will pity you. Your friends will just look down on you! "


- YOUR friend,
*****
Told me this.

No comments: