Monday, September 01, 2008

City Harvest's Emerge 08'

HAPPY BELATED B'DAY MYJAYSIAN! :)




Its the 4th year already!

Congrats myJAYsian! :)
I'm not the old member but I'm not new also lah hor?
HA-HA.

That does't matter!
I'm proud because I'm part of myJAYsian!

We should gather out more! :)
Thanks to Devonn & Dionn for the posters & banners!

I had fun!




-




Once again, Thanks fibiee for bringing me to the emerge!

John 3:16
(For God so loved the world & he gave his only son to die on the cross for us.)





God is good, All the time.
All the time, God is good.

I'm leaving all my troubles behind,
I'll walk with you & follow the line.




NO DOUBT, WE REALLY HAD FUN. :)

With:
All the cheers & worship,
All the words of Pastors,
&
The presence of Almight God.

PRAISE THE LORD!


-


I almost cant attend the emerge yesterday due to some family problems but thank God,
I manage to go at last!

It was really fun & fantastic.
Agree? :)

I'll just cut it short.
The performance & competition was so great!



Jay Chou's best friend was there for 3 days!



The famous international artist- FUNG BOU BOU.




The events was super amazing.
Fibiee & I went towards Liu Geng Hong straight after the thing ends.

We manage to take pictures with them :)

They're really kind & nice.
I hugged Liu Geng Hong(I tell you his muscles are just, OMG!)
I hugged Miss Vivi also!


I asked Liu Geng Hong:
"Ni Ji Shi Hui Taiwan?"
(When are you going back to Taiwan?)




He answered:
"Ming Tian Zao Shang"
(Tomorrow morning)



So kind right?
Miss Vivi blessed me as well :)


All the best to them! :)



FUNG BOU BOU.



-


BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW.

Wednesday is our 1st paper, Chinese subject.
Followed by BM papers.

I know I can do it! :)




ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE!











AMEN.

No comments: