Saturday, July 26, 2008

The sky is always blue, because I've you.

Hello world :)


I'm currently at Shermaine's place now using her laptop.
Just doing a quick update before leaving :)

This week is pretty tough for me because everything seems so different & I'm so not used to it.

I had tuition everyday now(I dont do tuitions normally),
I'm feeling real tired.

I don't think I'll have time for other things anymore.
& the worst part is,
I have nothing to lose anymore.


Don't worry,
I'm fine.

Adele is always fine :)



-



I should start the 40 days fasting asap.
I shall start by next Monday.


Sorry Jia Shin because I cant join you later to celebrate your one year anni :(
I'll hope you all the best with Bradley. :)










You know I needed you so badly,
come back to me baby.

No comments: