Monday, June 30, 2008

Smile is the best cosmetic.

I miss KLIA.


I ask because I'm curious not because I care.
Can't you just understand?







So, yesterday was the BIG DAY.
& I was very very emo & stress.


I really wanna thank everyone that care for me, gave me supports through msgs/call/tagboard.. etc.


& those who went to support Juicy's & cheer their lungs out just for us,
we know who you are ;)



THANK YOU SO MUCH!



Shermaine, Jiashin, Jessica, Airin, JayLyn, Michelle, Cass, Picky & her friends(i dunno what name -.-)

My classmates!
Sook Yin, Zing Ying, Mei Foong, Sook Yun, Wei Loon, Jia Soon!


Not forgetting Woei Hoon, Melanie, Hui Bin, Soya & everyone that tag me at the tagboard !




I'm really, really touched!









So,



WE'RE IN THE TOP 5 FINALIST!!!!!





I'm really excited & also nervous.

The top 5 dances are all different kinda dance that includes HipHop, Breakdance, Ballet, Yogo/Jazz & also shuffle.


Who will win?
I want that RM3000 ! ;(


Congrats to Jue Wern too!
(she's dancing solo & she got into the finals! $$$$$$$$ haha!)



Before the dance.




After the dance.




Yimei ! ;)




Tiffyyy ! ;DD




Sayang & Michelle !




heh, they're so fair! & sooo lovely! ;p




p/s: much more pictures coming up! As usual, they're with tiff. ;p





THRUSDAY:

Went Taipan Leo's with Tzia because her modem is not functioning.
;)



This friday is who's birthday ahh? ;D





Tzia's PINK drink.




MINE ;)




SUNDAY:
(which means yesterday)

Went Pyramid with him.
Guess things went better?

Anyway,
I ate a lot!



Wanyee's favourite! ;D




Friends that hang out with me often would know.
I LOVE KIMGARY !!!!!!! ;DDD

Okay,
So I registered the Kim Gary membership card!



Got goodie bag somemore HAHA




& I get my very 1st birthday present from him!!!
awww*


He said no more present for me already ;(
(haha i know he's just fooling me)


Lasenza is my new baby ♥






bye bye !


Undang test: Next Sunday! -.-



p/s: Jess & sher, I wanna see the duet performance! I know you guys sang well! ;D











Tuition, tuition/ study?

No comments: