Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Life's going on.


My keyboard is finally working!

Hooray! ;)




Hello everyone!


I miss all of you so much! ;p

Miss my blog?
Miss me?


HAHA okay I'm very random.




Too much to update!








A lil update about tiff & sher's b'day party few weeks ago.


Newly weddings.
I love you Wan Yee hubby! ;)




I know she loves me too bwahaha




Tifffyy darling!
Happayy Sexayy Seventeeeen! ;)

You know I love you a lot kan? ;D




Sayang!
;)

More than words.
happy birthday once again! ;)







Within these few weeks, many stuffs happens.
I dunno what to say already. WAHAHA .


Okay,

Talent Quest.




Ytd was out audition.
We reached around 11.30am & guess what?

We're only going up the stage at 5.55pm . What a joke?! Hah.

Ok I shall skip all these.




So. .

Did we manage to get into the Semi finals?


-



-



-



-



-



-




-





-






-



Thanks God, We did it. ;)





The semi- finals will be this Saturday at Sunway Pyramid.
I think is 3pm around at the ground floor nearby Digi store, Memory Lane, Giant.




Pls do come & support us okay? ;)














My life is a lil too stress.

No comments: