Sunday, May 25, 2008

Do me a favour :)



URGENT!

Anyone interested with this?



It can be a tube top or a dress either.




A few questions you might wanna know.



1) Where she bought it ?
Sunway Pyramid.


2) When she bought this?
Yesterday, 24th May 2008


3)What size is it?
Small & Medium.
(as in Suhui & I myself can fit perfectly)


4)What brand is it?
Forever 21


5)How much is the original price?
She bought it at RM99.


6)How much is she selling now?
RM89





ITS BRAND NEW!!!!

SHE BOUGHT FOR IT NOT EVEN 24HOURS.






Dont worry, the dress is still in very good conditions & its still with the price tags.


You might be curious why she bought it yesterday but selling it today?

Because she think its too SHORT for her.




I personally like that so much & i wanted to get the RED one soon :)





If you're interested, do leave a msg at my tag board

OR

you can straight tell Su Hui if you know her.













Did I officially wrote bout I RE-PLAY friendster?

Nah.

MY FRIENDSTER ACC













Written by,
Adele Archuleta.

No comments: