Saturday, May 24, 2008

The baby love, or the Kiddo's love?




ITS HOLIDAY!

So, Its time for fun! :)






Bye bye Mid-terms that made me go crazy! :DD




This is the way :)
Relax! Exams is over!




Eh my school rock right? :)







-






HOLIDAYS!
Can you imagine that?




After 3 weeks exams,
After burning so many midnight oils,
Caused all the stupid pimples,


The - cant-stop-holding-a-book- look,
HAD OFFICIALLY END !

(okay for these few days lah. Shit I'm not reminding myself bout SPM!)







Its time to enjoy & have some fun!

Rest for the longer journey--> SPM !




June 7 - Next next saturday!




Next fri!
Ipoh!




Gonna meet my Juicy's next Mon ! :D






Will fulfill my holidays with friends outing & also some study group before school reopen.
SPM ah SPM.

I want good results.
Alah who don't want lah. Zz






But now,

Can you feel the HOLIDAY MOOD?


Awwwww,
How good if you were with me.










-











Anyway, David Archuleta did not win the American Idol.
I knew it lah, He's still so young!

Next year he will make it I know! :)

I still likeyyy him!




My David Archuleta!







-








Tomorrow is MAY 23 !!!


Okay, what so special bout this day?







3 months ago,
JayChou is right infront of me. :(

I MISS JAYCHOU MANYAKK !







&

















Its Shau Yin's BIG DAY ! :)



My lil ant, Happyy SWEET SEVENTEEN ! :D


I hope I'm the first one who wished you !
Mwuahs!












-













Oh ya, tell me bout this.



Is THIS (baju kurung) SEXY?



The Star newspaper had been discussing bout this Baju Kurung Issue since yesterday.

Some Islamic people said that BAJU KURUNG may cause sex appeal in school.




Are you laughing now?

Tell me what do you think :)


















I dont know what's up in your mind now.

But all I know is,
I wont let you go.

No comments: