Sunday, March 23, 2008

你可以跟我一起跳可以一起改变!

Before i start my post, i just wanna repost this b'cz many of them cant see!


" I'M SO GLAD I DONT REALLY KNOW YOU BUT I REGRET WE ARE FRIENDS!

OMG!

pls lah dont go around talk bad bout others, ACT GOOD INFRONT THE PERSON U ACTUALLY HATE !
Dont lah so FAKE! be yrself kay? I pity those ppl around you lah!

you hear me? I DONT WAN YOU TO GO I.U LAH!!!

ish, who knows maybe you hate me too? Nah, I DONT CARE! "




-




I enjoyed my yesterday with my pretty girlfriends :)


once again, jiashin, tiff, sher, jess, airin & dichang! heh

Like what i said ytd, dance prac at tiff's place. I reached there first around 12+. The others reached around 4+.
So, imagine what we did that FOUR HOURS?


-Sher was showing me PICS! heh
-after sher went to her singing class, me & tiff.. heh, camwhored! & also i show her so many JayChou's video! Guess what? She is so clever b'cz she love Jay too ~ our pics were all with her.




-




the others came & we started dancing, talking, gossiping, shouting?! OMG. yea something bout shin's relationship. uhuh.

soon the others went home at 10pm but my mum is picking me up around 11pm. So?
me, tiff & shin CAMWHORED - AGAIN. *sher does't wanna join b'cz she's busy editing OUR HEADER! :D





Just a few ones,




tiff, shin, del *woohoo, they are my sexay chiqss!*





shin love me. & my tee :D




sher busy doing OUR LOVELY HEADER` mwuah syg!





There is so so much more pics that haven been post up! heh, soon lah kay?



-



Today was,
Cheng Beng thingy.

I wanted to go tiff's place for dance prac lah!


STUPID DAD! HE SAY HE WONT FETCH ME & HE DOEST LET ME GO! HE WANS ME TO STUDY! & WHAT?
I'M NOW STUDYING MEH? ************!!!




FINE.


the girls are going to swim later around 6, hmm. i cant join. PMS suck. =/
i want them to enjoy & take lots of pics! heh! :p




-




& i'm tagged by Ms. Tan Tzia Tzia :)




1. Who is your all time inspiration ?
Jay Chou, My lovely babes! <3

2. Have you had a crush on me ?
heh, yes i'm in love with you, Tzia! :)

3. If you were to be stranted on a deserted island,
who are the 3 blogs buddies you would take with you? why ?
I wont only bring 3. heh yes i'm greedy.
Jiashin - someone i can talk to 24/7
Tiff - she very humble? heh, can take care of me? haha
Sher - her physics very good. er can save me out from deserted! <3
Huibin - someone i can talk about Jay 24/7
Tzia - her hot body make me feel happy!
Jess - i wanna bring her with me! she's my darling` :)
Airin - SHE CAN MAKE ME LAUGH! :DDD

4. Where is the place that you wanna go to the most ?
Taiwan, Mr.J restaurant.

5. If you have one dream to come true,what would it be ?
I wan Jay to love me. Be his sis! :) just someone he'll LOVE lah!

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain ?
yes, i've seen before also lah.

7. What are you afraid to lost the most now ?
My precious girlfriends! I cant live without them.

8. If you win 1$, what would you do ?
Keep it & act like ntg happen. SWT. 1$ apa boleh buat?

9. If you meet someone that you love,would you confess him or her?
NO. Give some sign maybe.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
HOT
FRIENDLY
KIND HEARTED b'cz she loves me! ;)

11. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half ?
Dont control me but must listen to my advice.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most ?
FAKE PPL. *act so close with you yet hates you or betray u either talk bad bout you*

13. Highlight of the week ?
I lose my 2 yrs plus relationship.

14. If you have faults,would you rather the people around you point out to you or you rather they keep quite ?
Depends what situation is it.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life ?
Seriously i dont know. I think so long la! still dont know.

16. Are you a shopaholic ?
Yes if i get my salary.

17. What's on your mind right now ?
Jay Chou! Hang out more with my girls! Of cause DIET.

18. If you have a chance,which part of your character would you like to change ?
i wanna make things more organize

19. What's the last shocking thing that you see or heard ?
some stupid shits insult myJAYsian.

20. What's bothering you lately ?
Relationships, my ugly body shape.



I'm tagging ,

Jiashin
Tiff
Sher
Jess
Airin
Huibin
Hoeyen
Angelene

Sukmunn
Beatrice




-





ONE MORE THING.


some stupid shits just dont have commen sence.
They insult myJAYsian.
They even insult Jay is ashame having FANS like us?!

I dont blame them. :)
They are just jealous of us because Jay loves us! ;D






WE LOVE YOU TOO JAY!

ADELE LOVES YOU MORE! :)




p/s: PMS sucked, Exam sucked, BABES ROCKED.







i cant live without my girlf,
its true hun.

No comments: