Thursday, April 01, 2010

Goood news!! :*)

I know darlings, I've not been updating!
But trusssttttt me, I'LL NEVER QUIT BLOGGING!! ;)
Just a little too tied up with Semester 3 time tables and assignments POOOOF!
More than 10 assignments in 2 weeks, can you imagine that? -____- Ohwells, whatever it is.

HELLO! IM HERE TODAY TO SHARE A GOOOD NEWS WITH YOU GUYS!

Okay, how do I do this?
WELL..... I received a phone call from a soft spoken lady from CIMB yesterday, informing me that I'm shortlisted as a participant for the on-ground challenge!!

I don't remember myself participating because it was really a quick one.

If you know ME, you should know I LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA!

Evidence. #1


More evidence, search for yourself! ;)
(Read my David Archuleta Show Case - HERE)


Kk, my point is... There was one day, I randomly clicked in HERE, answered a few SIMPLE QUESTION(like really simple questions - "Who's the 1st season's American Idol?") - Was plain, I repeat, PLAIN PLAYING FOR FUN THATS ALL!

AND I'M IN IN THIS WHOLE ON-GROUND-CHALLENGE THING!

I'm EXCITED, LAHHHH!
I might stand a chance to go UK eyh! *jumps around twenty times*

Maybe you should just try your luck too, TEEHEE :)
CLICKCLICK!


P/s: NO THIS IS NOT APRIL FOOOOOL MY DEARS! :D :D
Have fun fooling people today though ;) HEHE!

3 comments:

Joseph Lee said...

I am jealous! But good luck girl (:

Fiona C. said...

No wonderr ! cuz while im training at Alexis, The Gardens, we receive this call from American Idol (malaysia ? CIMB? idk) , reserve the WHOLE restaurant for American Idol, was thinking what's goin on lol.

Adele Chow said...

Joseph> you should go try it out too!!

Fiona C> haha now you know =p Did you participate too?