Friday, October 16, 2009

Single life.

If I put this as my blog header, nice? :O



"Life's a long journey,
keep walking, and never look back."

I don't wanna look back at my past, especially the horrible ones;
I don't wanna remember how much pain and sorrow I've gone through;
I don't wanna remember how much time, tears and broken heart I've wasted;
I don't wanna remember my stupidity that caused my friends & family's heartbreak;
I don't wanna go back to my past, that I've lived all the while in the dark.

I moved forward, I'm happy right now, because I know;
I don't need a man to makes me happy,
I don't need a man to makes me smile,
I don't need a man to makes me feel pampered,
I don't need a man's love,
I don't need a relationship right now;

Because I've enough love, more than enough loves from the besties, the brothers & sisters, my daily dosage of loves.
They never failed me, they stood by my side whenever I need them.
They made my day fruitfull, always.

On the other hand; men are complicated, they are unreachable.
They're weird, they don't tell us how they feel, and they expect us to know.
I don't understand them, I don't even understand myself?


Uhuh, that explains my single life right now! (:

P/S: Happy Birthday Bryan Chan & Kenny Yew!



Signing off,
adele fatty that enjoys her single life.

11 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

but you looked back in that picture.. =P

kenwooi.com

Adele Chow said...

kenwooi: haha, you very lame lah! :D

Unknown said...

woots...

hmm, the picture. very nice for the poem 'the road not taken'

Adele Chow said...

Dylan: LOL, is it a good thing huh?

Samuel BRO said...

You said, "I don't wanna remember how much pain and sorrow I've gone through;
I don't wanna remember how much time, tears and broken heart I've wasted;
I don't wanna remember my stupidity that caused my friends & family's heartbreak;"

Sister. A word of wisdom to you. You should remember them, so that you will not repeat the things you dont like. If you wish to forget, how if happen in future, and u fall again.. haha..

So here's my piece of words, live life to the fullest, as we keep on moving forward, remembering the past, but giving the future the better by not repeating mistakes, but doing things in a much better and fuller way!
Love u sis. TC!

Wen Pink said...

hello! welcome back to the blogging world :D

Adele Chow said...

Sam: thanks bro, i totally understand what you mean! AHHH! loves you big time! :)

Wenpink: ya yay! :D :D high five! shall see you soon alright?

Jackie said...

mayb u can write "p/s maybe sometime is ok to look back a while XP" on d banner..hahahaha

Adele Chow said...

jackie: hen lame ahh ni :D haha

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Single o single. I thought u r not single! With dosage of love you don't need a bf

Adele Chow said...

Tian Chad: haha not only them lar, got my brothers sisters all & my besties all (: (: why lah i dont look like im single meh? :D