Saturday, April 26, 2008

so why not we live happily?


A VERY BIG SHOUT OUT TO,







.



.



.



.






THE HOT ONE,





.

.

.

.

.

.





A very good friend of mine,




.

.


.

.



JESSIE LOO JIA SHIN !!


Happy SEXAYY 17th b'day ` !


your party at barcelona will be the bomb ! :)








Dressed up.




the ordinary us .






A few words to you,

jiashin,
you'll be always my very good friend! :)

loves.





-






Days are kinda busy now,

Monday,
is a holiday for my school !!! :)
cz sunday is our Sports Day ! Should be going back to my old school, CHS !!



Wednesday,
My Chinese Syarahan !!! =//

I'm going to SMK SS17 for the competition! heee. :p



Thrusday,
Labour day!!

& its my 2yrs 3 months Anniversary with the boyf :)





Friday,
Report Card Day !!

Haha, i'm not going tho :)




-




Anyway,
i get this SIJIL PENINGKATAN MARKAH for ekonomi !!
Very happy!
I wanna aim for my second term!!
Get more SIJIL !! :DD





Exam is just in ONE WEEK TIME. :(





Today,
going to have a romantic dinner with the boyf. heeee.
& proceed to Barcelona tonight! :D

Lots of ppl are going,
Boyf's friends are having some party at Barcelona tonight as well !!







Tomorrow,
going to tiff & sher's place :)

FUN ! heee.




I HOPE I WILL ENJOY TODAY.
& tomorrow ! :D




Will take tons of pictures !!
:)




yo !






JAY CHOU CORNER


A 21 yr old guy from Shanghai killed the 16 yr old gf after watching The Movie, ' Secret ' directed by, Director Jay Chou.


KINDA STUPID FOOL RIGHT?!!!


i dont understand why that movie will lead him to kill his galf !! =/











speaking under the rain.

No comments: