Thursday, April 24, 2008

we only live once a life.

life can be very wonderful if you smile more :)






YES I LOVE THIS NOWADAYS.

TIGER YOGURT STRAWBERRY BISKUIT!!





kinda enjoy eating nowadays, after reading sher's post! HAHA. *Syg i eat with you!*
Have been eating 5 times per day. OMG haha.



Food really helps when you're having stress!!




Eating in class is totally helping you to learn more while teacher is teaching!! :)







some pics from the Klang IU day.


I miss her =/




look at her ''mm song-boyf'' face




love you.




Have been onlining kinda often nowadays cause dad allowed us too. He treats me & bro very good.

I wonder why?


i think its because mum & dad are quarreling bout shifting to NEW HOUSE at Kota Kemuning.
(as in, mum live alone. Dad, me, bro & that ''aunty'' together.)
So dad is like wanna win our hearts?


Watever.


It doest affects me. I dont wanna care too much because i cant care either!!





-




Mid term exams is coming just in two weeks time!!

Work hard peeps!! :D






yes, i love this bottle.

Yogurt Strawberry :)








'' i've tried so bloody hard to do whatever you want me too. Please appreciate what i've done.''

No comments: