Saturday, December 26, 2015

Shop Benefit on Luxola now!

Guess what appeared on my door step the other day?

This set of Benefit beauty from Luxola!

If you didn't know yet, I'm a HUGE fan of all eyebrows/eyeliner products!
I don't really put on make-ups on a daily basis but if there's ONE thing I must bring along with me, it must be a good eyeliner! 

I've heard so much about this "They're REAL" Push Up Liner from Benefit but I just didn't have the time to drop by their physical store to test and try em' out so I'm REALLY grateful to the team in Luxola for being so nice and generous to send me a set to try out! 

DID YOU KNOW BENEFIT COSMETICS IS ALREADY SELLING ONLINE?

They're now selling online and exclusively with Luxola so you can now just purchase your favourite Benefit Cosmetic online, click HERE to check it out if you don't believe me hahaha. 


Trying out the eyeliner and eyebrow mascara!

I really like the tip of this push-up liner, it makes drawing my favourite "cat-eye-look" so much easier!

All you need is just TWO items, to create a better look to make your eyes look fresh and clean!
(Look at my horrible eyebrow initially because I have not trimmed it, eyebrow mascara to the rescue!! #EYEBROWMASCARAFORTHEWIN)

Look at how the eyebrow mascara enhanced my brows color, and I went for a clean simple look hence just drawing the eyeliner at the end of my eyelid to make my eyes look bigger!

Both the eyeliner and eyebrow mascara is waterproof so...
 Benefit also prepared this remover solely to ease your problem of removing it!

IT'S SO SIMPLE AND CLEAN I CANNOT! 
Haha it's really my current favourite product at the moment #truestory

Ta-da!
My full look just eyeliner, eyebrow mascara and a tint of lip color!

Get this simple look using benefit products from Luxola now!
Online shopping is just a brilliant invention :')

Till then,
xx

2 comments: