Monday, January 12, 2015

Alcatel One Touch - Selfie time!

If you don’t already know, I love taking selfies, especially selfies with people I love – which make it a #wefie hahaha :P I guess nowadays instead of just spending time with your friends and loved ones, taking pictures together is part of capturing the fun/beautiful moment as well.






I never get tired of taking selfies or wefies and I would really consider myself as one serious selfie lover lol. Most of the time I use my camera but sometimes it’s really troublesome especially when you’re going to attend a wedding dinner or even parties cos all I bring is a clutch and my camera can’t fit!

I’ve always looking for an alternative to take nice selfies until lately I’ve heard about this new French brand smart phone that is the top 10 best-selling smartphone brand – Alcatel Onetouch! They have really reasonable priced phone with strong features and they have been working with reputable brands such as Orange and Vodafone!

You know what’s the best part about it? 
They have this new Alcatel Onetouch Flash phone which is 5.5 inches HD screen and also 5MP HD Front camera with 13MP Full HD Back Camera!! Lol my favourite feature is the front camera has this beauty enhancer mode somemore lol no need to use meituxiuxiu anymore la ahaha.


Lately they’ve launched this #BEaFlasher campaign to embrace the whole selfie culture!

One thing you should know is that this is more than just a good selfie phone, it is also a fashion accessory with its premium design with HYDRASKIN!
You can watch more about this phone here: http://youtu.be/neiQ2FzQO48

Don’t forget to also check out more about this awesome deal on their website: alcatelonetouchflash.com/my

I mentioned that FLASH also bundle with FREE flip cover and screen crack warranty? Now you know lol.

Till then, 
xx

No comments: