Hello everyone :)
First of all, Happy New Year!
It's the 3rd of Jan 2015 already, which makes me another year older. Can't believe I'm approaching 24 by this July :O The thought of it scares me but I know there's nothing I can do about it - all I can do on my part is to utilize every single day and live out the best version of my life.
Just came back from Tokyo and flying off in two days time, so I told myself I must not waste a single moment anymore because I must do a recap of my 2014! To be honest, I didn't know what to write on this blogpost but I really have to thank Social Media and my Camera Roll - was scrolling through my Instagram Feed and Photo Album, only to realized I've done so much this year! :') Indeed, 2014 is a fabulous year for myself, didn't realized I've accomplished this much - and hopefully much more to come this 2015 :) I have so many things to be thankful for so here's the 8 more important ones for my personal reminder!
(1) Firstly, I thank God for the chance of being able to travel around!
2014 was indeed a year that I've traveled to the most places (lol because I didn't have the opportunity to do so in the earlier years due to my previous job)
1. Went to Singapore earlier of the year to spend some quality time with my cousins!
Tried the infamous Max Brenner in VivoCity :)
2. Went to Sabah for work purposes but so thankful for the chance to visit the Sunset Bar and witnessed one of the most beautiful sunset ever!
3. Got a 2D1N short trip to Sepang!
Indeed it was a good solitude moment for myself before entering the second quarter of 2014 (:
4. Traveled to Langkawi for a short beach getaway around April 14' (:
5. Definitely HIGHLIGHT of my year - Traveled ALONE all the way to London to meet my highschool sweethearts（⌒▽⌒）
6. Followed by touring Europe (Paris, Rome, Venice, Munich) with my fav. girls in the world - Wan and Sher ❤
London has always, always been my DREAM place and it was in my resolution in 2014 as well.
So grateful to God that I'm able to tick this off my bucket list. Traveled for 14 hours alone to my dream country for the very first time. What an experience! Really love it!
7. Got my flight to Bangkok for FREE!
All thanks to Sally for inviting me along, so I decided to pay for the accommodation instead.
It was such a great short trip with my younger sis - Yes Sally is like my one and only younger sis that I treasure a lot :')
8. Last but not least... Tokyo, Japan!
It was such a last minute trip to Tokyo with my dad - yes my very strict and fierce daddy hahaha.
Had the chance to celebrate New Years in Japan too! #SOGRATEFUL
(2) Secondly, I thank God for open doors in terms of career opportunities!
1. Started my freelance business earlier of the year.
Here's a picture with Doris :)
2. Did sound recording with Alicia.
3. Conducted a Photoshoot with Elecher.
5. Got to learn a lot about electrical and ground work stuff in my previous job.
Thankful for the flexibility I had in my previous job.
Thankful for the humble bosses I met in the previous field :)
6. Why previous because I got offered a new job in May 2014.
Currently working in my preferred industry, and I'm very grateful because I've been learning so much about this industry. Also gotten a promotion at the end of the year (Dec 2014).
What more could I ask for? :)
I thank God for always opening doors for me and constantly increasing my capabilities and stretching my faith - But I never forget the most important thing, which is the condition of our HEART.
God sees your heart, not what you've achieved in terms of earthly goals.
I believe God will use me and my influence to do great works for the Kingdom of God, in this area that He has placed me.
(3) Thirdly, I thank God for the genuine/precious friendship that I am able to maintain; also having the chance to catch up with many of them old friends, not forgetting a lot of new ones that I've made!
1. Got a successful surprise birthday party with my favourite people, organized by my one and only #annoyingbff and R.
Finally a successful surprise for myself cos I've always been "too smart" hahaha
2. Thankful for the chance to meet so many pretty bloggers/influencers that I'm able to call friends now :)
3. Met this bunch of hilarious #Gempaks which I consider them a part of my life now :)
4. Had the chance to know more happy faces that I've been seeing around in office probably more than my family members lol.
5. Had the privilege to meet my primary school mates
(which I have not seen in 10 years or more!?)
6. Thankful for the chance of being able to catch up, and to know more about my new/long lost friends which now I consider them more than just normal friends :)
7. Even more grateful because I got to maintain, and even gotten closer to all my precious babygirls and sisters.
(4) Forth, I thank God for the chance of being in the entertainment industry and to witness many celebrations in year 2014.
1. Acted in my first ever YouTube Video with Dankhooproductions and also featuring Jiashin and Reuben Kang. Such a great experience :)
2. Heineken Sundown Party with the lovely Choo, Darren, Fons and all the pretty people :)
3. Us at the Make It Black by Johnny Walker party!
4. MeClinic Gorgeous Glam event with all the very pretty bloggers!
5. First ever FMFA Rave Party all thanks to Calvin for the tickets!
6. Secondary CHS highschool ladies gathering @ Brussel, Sunway Pyramid!
7. Did another surprise party for Tziaaa's birthday @ Mad About Coco, alongside with Jordan!
8. One of the office party @ Kiara suites!
9. Hens night out for cousie's wedding @ Marini's 57!
10. First time ever being a bridesmaid and it's for my dear Da Jie - she's my cousin!
11. Attended Racheal's wedding with my dearest sister (´∀｀)♡
There's actually more birthdays and events but I think I shall stop here before it starts flooding up my blogpost!
So happy to be witnessing all the happiness through these celebrations!
Very thankful I want to cry T_T
(5) Fifth: HIGHLIGHT OF 2014 - DID MY VERY FIRST AESTHETICS TREATMENT(S) (lol)
1. Yes, got my double eye-lid stitched and also injected fillers into my nose!
2. Also did my very first Laser treatment and Hydraquence treatment for my skin.
3. Hahaha also first time doing some body slimming treatment (which I will blog about it very soon hehehe)
(6) Thank God for blessings in terms of some material goods :)
1. Got my dream Chanel Purse as a birthday gift in my 23rd birthday.
2. Rewarded myself after working so hard the whole year, with a bag that I've always wanted.
Red Micro Celine :)
3. Got a Hermes Fragrance during my trip in Paris teehee.
(7) Seventh, I thank God for the opportunity to serve and grow in my church, CHCKL.
1. I have never served in big production as Media Crew before, and I did in 2014 as one of the camera crew during Chromeheart Origins!
I've learned so much throughout this short period of time.
Every night rehearsals helped me to build a much closer relationship with the rest of the crews.
I've also seen how others make time despite their busy schedule just to serve the Kingdom of God. Not forgetting to witness the generosity of my leaders!
It was indeed a very much hectic but worth it season of my life :)
2. Grew much closer and witness the growth in CHCKL Social Media Team.
I have to admit I have the most dedicated mentor ever!
Anna Leong is one of the most hardworking person I've ever seen and she constantly inspires me to serve God with nothing but our best! Very blessed to be in this team :)
3. Being a part of the Arise and Build and A Thousand Portion in CHCKL.
I wanted to do a separated blogpost about this but let's put this in short:
I've witness and experienced God's goodness and faithfulness in my life throughout these 2 years in church. Through my giving and tithes, God never once shortchanged me.
I constantly remind myself, Giving is a part of worship.
God doesn't need our money, what God wants is our heart and faithfulness.
Giving to the Kingdom of God only proves how much we trust Him with our finances and this season, I know God wants to stretch me and use me completely - because greater things are about to happen! Praise The Lord! :)
4. Thankful for this bunch of amazing parent CG - D20!
Each of them are an inspiration to me, especially my mama Pastor Shirley and sis Jan (｡♥‿♥｡)
5. We have officially became a Cell Group - D9!
I've been with my mentor, Leonard from the start; with only 5 of us 3 years back, we have grown into a total of 14 members as of last year (2014).
I believe that God has a specific plan and reason of putting all of us together, with the combined influence we have, to reach out to many many souls in the marketplace. So thankful to be a part of this amazing church family of mine (:
6. Ended our year with CHCKL x Candlelight service in church with my amazing CG members and Pastor Shirley!
Wouldn't trade them for anything else :')
-(8) Last but not least, I thank God for my family. ❤
Momma and me :)
Popo, Brother and Daddy.
I know I seldom talk about my family but for people who knows me, they know what's going on.
I'm just very grateful for their good health and I pray that all of them will continue to stay healthy and happy. Got closer with my dad personally this year, praying for revival in my family. I know God have everything in control. My Father above knows it best :)
That's all I have for now :)
今年的却过的非常充实，但是永远提醒自己 - 不要忘了在这世界上真正的理由。
This is the end of my recap of year 2014 ♡
Will be blogging about my New Years Resolution and travels post next, so stay tuned!
Cheers to a better and greater year ahead,
I AM READY 2015, BRING IT ON!