Monday, October 27, 2014

Whimsical x MAPS x Inside Scoop

Happy weekend! 
I'm still in the midst of editing my Europe pictures so just want to keep my blog updated with some of the cafes I've been trying out these days :) 

If that's one thing you should know about me, that is I LOVE FOOD.
I LOVE CAFES HUNTING. I LOVE CAKES. I LOVE COFFEE. I LOVE WAFFLES. I LOVE ICE-CREAMS. I LOVE BIG BREAKFAST. I LOVE EGGS... and the list goes on.. 

Few months back when I was still working for my previous jobs, I had the flexibility in meeting clients out of office and that gave me a lot of opportunities to hunt for cafes and always held my meetings there over coffee and cakes.  However I don't get to do as much cafe hunting as I want to right now and the fact that I'm spoilt with so many new choices I can't even make up my mind!  Coffee and cafe culture is definitely brewing here in Malaysia.... good thing for me hehehe.

I LOVE WAFFLES.
One of the best waffles I always love is the one from A&W and the fact that not many cafes sells waffle so I always get my cravings settled in A&W.  Until recently I found out many more cafes are selling waffles so yea, more choices for me now :)

Heard about Whimsical from my #wafflebuddy, Alicia so I paid a visit last Friday!


Very simple and clean concept -
They serve many types of Gelato, coffee and food as well. 

Pick your favourite Gelato flavours!
One of the best seller is Salted Caramel and yeap it's really yummay :D


You can choose to have 1, 2 or 3 scoops of Gelato ice-cream to top with your waffle and trust me, 2 scoops is more than enough already :)

Must take picture first....

Eyh not ready la.......

Pose for the camera! Cos must blog about this place hahahah
x

Whimsical Gelateria & Caffe by Cielo Dolci
D2-G3-05, Solaris Dutamas
(It's right opposite Namoo on the Park)
03-64190966
-

Moving on, besides dessert, one thing that I could eat all day long is BIG BREAKFAST. 
I do appreciate bloggers that take the effort the snap pictures and post up on their blogs so it helps people like me to actually decides on which cafe to go, even before deciding.  Yes, just by reading blogs reviews. 

Found out that MAP's is actually started by the same boss that owns That Latte Place in Ampang previously, and fyi - I always wanted to try out That Latte Place but I didn't make it and now it's closed down already.  So when I found out MAP's is located just in Sunway, I know I had to try this since it's so near to my place.


The whole place was decorated with warm colors which makes it such a cozy place.
I had a meeting in this place on a Saturday morning and thankfully parking space is not a problem as well. 

Her choice: eggs on eggs which includes onion, mushroom, sausages and potatos RM15

My choice: Breakfast on Bed which is RM19
Bacon, Mushrooms, Sausages, Eggs and lots of roasted potatoes!

Overall, we had a great time discussing about our work over good breakfast!
I think their food is good and it is consider cheap to a lot more breakfast places, definitely coming back again!

This place would be such a cozy work place but they're only open from 8AM - 6PM.
Good enough, you get to come early for good breakkie next time :)

MAP's 
9, Jalan PJS 11/2 Bandar Sunway
 (Just beside Petron along the Sunway Pyramid road)
-

Valhona Dark Chocolate x Vanila RM19.30

Teh Tarik x Female Flizz RM 19.30

You can choose either just Ice-cream on its own or with the waffles, followed by how many scoops you want it on your waffles! :D

I've seen many people raving about this Ice-cream place so I dragged my social media team with me after church and yes, it didn't disappoint!  The waffle is crispy on the outside yet soft at the inside, you don't really need the knife to cut off the waffle, yummay!

If you're a waffle lover like me, I think you should definitely give it a try :)
Inside Scoop Ice-cream
9, Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar Baru
  (Right beside Nosh and Dip and Dip)

Till then,
xx

No comments: