Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just another quickie!

I wanna be an efficient blogger but I seriously have no time. :(
Handling jobs to generate sufficient income, managing college project and also assignments, all at the same time - THIS IS NOT EASY, NOT. AT. ALL!

So you tell me, which post you wanna see the most? (because Ive more than 300 photos to digest, I can't just walap it all to one post!)
I'll post up according to you reader's wants!! Okay? So comment and let me know aight?

1# Ivy's bday - PR course-mate's spontaneous photo shoot at TAYLORS (LAKE).
(Lenglui spam picturesss)

2# Hennessey Artistry @ Mist, Bangsar
(Yes chickas, I have it too)

& LAST BUT NOT LEAST...


...




....




...



....
3# My horrible car accident experience.
Pfft, you won't wanna know lah right. )':

So, tell me!!
WHICH POST YOU WANNA SEE FIRST!!! CAUSE I REALLY DONT KNOW WHICH ALBUMS SHOULD I PROCESS FIRST!!!! THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION! MUACKS*

Its 15more mins till 12midnight, gotta pick the girls already.
Ciaos, xx.

7 comments:

huisien's Angel. said...

No. 3, i wanna know what happened. lol

kim said...

car accident lah. the rest ive seen in fb! :P

Unknown said...

i want to see ur Honda. haha

LITTY said...

vote for no. 3! car accident! :D

Adele Chow said...

Huisien, weiwei, Dylan & Jiliancat> Okay! Since all of you chose no. 3!! I will blog about it next post bwahaha!!!

Veronica Foon said...

that's eric chan and kim chun?

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!