Monday, October 12, 2009

Advertorial: DiGi Campus Roadshow

(There are 2 post below this post! All posted up today!)

Hey peeps :)

How’s your day? Mine was fabulous, because I registered DiGi campus at Asia Café justnow!
Now I can just send blank msg to prank people! Hahahaa, I know I’m annoying. What to do? Its tooooo cheap! :D


7


Lol, Its FREE to send sms to your Friends & Family contacts.




As usual, I headed to AC this afternoon, thought of playing foos & pool.
But I spotted this!




DSC04423


JENG JENG!




DSC00578



A DiGi booth. So, I went over and had a look.
FYI, its located right opposite Inti College.




2



Although it's just a booth,
but they had tons of laptops to operate & activate user's account.




DSC04429


He then shows me this!




DSC00590



All I have to do is, fill in the form. THAT’S ALL!!
No extra charges! :D



DSC00584


Not forgetting to snap a pic with him, Kelvin. The supervisor of the booth.




1



Got free gifts somemore!
Vouchers, stickers & coffee packs!

So I happily went up to the 3rd floor. Everyone loves DiGi campus!




3



4



5


DiGi Campus :D






6



Thanks darling for taking the pictures for me :)
Muacks.







For more information, kindly log on to www.digi.com.my/campus.

No comments: