Tuesday, July 07, 2009

There's no sense of time with you and I,

It's zero gravity.


I'm still here peoples! :)
I've so much to update, lets make it point form instead.



But before that, I've something sangat BEST to share with you readers, hehe. This song has been blasting in my ears since 3 o' clock.

ONE SONG, repeating & repeating = not bored yet also? :)



Look at my post title, hahahhaa!

_____



1) I pass my driving test this morning!


I'm proud of myself okay, 1st time test somemore never "pao" one leh! *happy!*
You should look at my nervous face la omg cannot make it woi.
I'm so glad & really thank God for blessing me with this, awww.


Now, where is my car? Daddyy.... :P




2) Finals are over!


That explains why am I so busy the past few days, haha. Busy celebrating ma! Eh eh, but I did not hit the club! *jumps around* :D

THREE WEEKS HOLIDAYS, what am I gonna do?

Its just the 2nd day & I'm bored already, I need a job, really.
I need cash, indeed. =/


Please inform me if you have jobs kay? Appreciate much.


___



Btw, talked about job. I worked for GRA last Sunday with ze hot chicks.


Myself, Evie, Andrea & Stephanie.




The crew & the participants.




Basically, all of us were stoning throughout the whole event. =/
This time was sooooo much better compared to the Sepang ones. The weather was great, the place was cooling enough, & we were allowed to sit, muahahhaa :P


Steph stoning.




Evie also stoning.




But Andrea was hyper?




This is what happened after a while. Lol?




Evie claims that the dress we both are wearing make a good combination of the ice cream colours.




Take picture, stone = past time.




& she got hyper again!




Andrea & I.




Evie & I.
(banyak gossip ah, hahaha!)




Stephanie the dai ka jie!




He was videoing when we were camwhoring!




Bluek! Hahaha.
Reminds me of my "grannpa", short tongue! :D




One of my fav :) Yummmy.





3) I gained weight!!


Seriously, I'm fat enough already la somemore wanna gain weight now. :(

Damn sad la okay. Imagine you walk around AC & when all of your friends saw you the 1st thing they say is, "Eh Adele fat already woh.." or "What happen to you? Why so chubby already one?" etc etc..

SIGH, depressed kao kao.

Even I myself see a rounder face everytime when I look into the mirror. *cries*
What to do? Life is so fun & I'm happy always of cause eat a lot lor. Somemore previously I was hardcoring for the finals(only my friends that studied with me knows how I eat when I'm studying).

DIET STARTS NOW!!!

I'm gonna exercise EVERYDAY from now on. Walking, jogging, swimming, cycling whatever shit la. No fried food, no sweet drinks & stuffs like that.

Must be determine! (Although Je Yue just send me fries through my door step hours ago, stupid him failed my diet plan!)

Support me, can? :(


____



Went out with her the other day before heading to Yin's bday celebration.




& I'm gonna see her in another 2 hours time! Yay yay! :P




Not forgetting Steph!
She came down all the way to Subang just to meet me up because I'm alone(at first).
Awww, lovey dovey you lots!

Jeslyn & her buttefly bunch were there too, kacau-ed Liyana at the same time!
Muahahahhaa.. :D




Did I mentioned that Brian, William, Jeslyn, Marhan & I went to Ss2 pasar malam yesterday night? Gosh, it was hilarious! Can you imagine Jade goes like, "Wah they sell fruits here too?"


)=(*&^%$%^&*(*&%#$%^&*()*&^%^&*((*&^%$%^'


Petuny oh Petuny :)
Don't forget our jogging plans, I doubt you will.
And.. and.. When is our next outing? Klang Bak Kut Teh & Lee Yee here we come! *nyek*


____


Whole bunch of us went to RedBox right after the last paper during last Friday.
Proper post coming up!




Yin's bday celebration was a blast.
Stay tuned for it because there is tons of pictures!




I guess that's all for now?
Don't worry, I will be updating very very frequently. Holidays mahhh, hahaha!

Oh ya, I did not hit the club for quite sometimes already, yay! I don't wanna club so often anymore unless there is any special occasions. Boring lor, ehhmm.

I wanna go to somewhere FAR this holidays. Although the possibility of going is low, but yeah, pray harder! Just somewhere far, I wanna leave KL for a moment, chilling... :)



The knot is too tight, so why not just let it be?









This time,
I will pull myself up if I ever fall again.

No comments: