Monday, April 20, 2009

You better becareful.

(EDIT: 10.10pm)



Hello peeps! :) :) :)

I just don't know how to put these feelings in words but I know at this moment I'm definately happier!

Haha, my friends would know. Lol!




Oh ya!



Spot my "love bite"?




Cannot see, mehhhhh. :D







-

















-











Let you see a clover view lah! -.-




















-















Yeah right, " LOVE BITE " -____________-




Its bruises lah for God sake.
Damn pain lor I tell you, Sigh! :(




Saw the difference between my left ear & the right one?



Super duper extremely pain lor I tell you!
I can't snap the bruises under my hair only, ishhh.


EIGHT BRUISES!

Seriously, its fucking PAINFUL.




Don't even try to ask me how I get those, I don't even know.
-_______-

Perhaps I was having a super bad nightmare until I hit & punch myself. (wth)
Yea/maybe? That was my worst moment, I guess? (lol)



At times, I was too blind to realize.


But now,
I'm awake already, I really really woke up from my fantasy liao!! :D

On the other hand,
I wanna take this opportunity to apologize to all my friends that actually cared about me! :(


I'M BACK!!! *laughs!!!

Don't believe me?
You'll see. :)




This little tiny blue thingy will miss his other half tiny blue,
because I guess they wont have the chance to meet each other again.




THIS TIME, WE OFFICIALLY BROKE UP.


Eyh but hor, I really wanna thank you for dumping me tho,
at least, I really woke up! :)


(That's Jeffrey, my boyf or you should say MY EX, if you can't recognize.)




P/s: He's back to his ex after 10hours he broke up with me, you tell.
*smiles*




Which Adele you prefer btw? :)




Because my friends are rock stars! :)
(I bet you don't even have ONE, lol)




EH EH EH,
I still love David Archuleta a lot, a lot okay!!! :D :D







THANK YOU BABY! :)



-





Currently suffering in a major headace.
Fucking pain, fucking uncomfortable.



HELP ME!



Oh not forgetting I'm located at B1 floor 3A right now,
with the BCS lecturer right infront of me.


-


"I'm single, ready to mingle."

Quote by: XXX :)






P/s: I'll show you my "love bite" right in the next EDIT/ next post. Ha!

No comments: