Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'll miss you Aunty & Uncle :)

Omg, its 1.40pm already.
Class is at 2pm.



BUT I STILL WANNA BLOG!!!




I MISS MY READERS!!! :D




Seriously, thanks everyone that actually cared so much about me!
I'm really really touched.


I don't even know how to express myself, Awwww.


Love you guys! Really, really one ahhh! :)
Can't believe life can be so hectic, so bloody fun after my break up.

That's why ytd I don't have the chance to blog :(


SORRY READERS!


Went out with Melisa the whole day yesterday & had dont-know-how-many yumcha sessions with difference bunch of people, Lol!!

Very very fun, I'm like a mad woman laughing non-stop.
Yeah lah, my head kena bang until like that I crazy already. HAHAHHA!


This morning, Jason Voon called me & Bryan picked me up from college justnow,
headed to AC for lunch. Ricky, Jessicating & one more guy that I don't know was there too!

Hilarious, really.



Its just the beginning of today, & I've sooo much fun already! Awww!






Life is AWESOME, really.

PRAISE THE LORD! :D

No comments: